Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bluey » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:27 pm
Hello!

I have recently aquired a collection of 1980s smurfs and have been trying to work out which smurf this one is... He has 2 holes in his feet so i supose he once had something to stand on????
Any help would be much apreciated!

Blueyx

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:33 pm
Hi Bluey

He is the Skateboarder super smurf.

Here's a pic of the complete smurf and then a second one showing the holes and the skateboard.

I hope this helps

Dyar

Postby bluey » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:52 pm
cheers!

have to keep an eye out for that safe leaf-board!!

dont spose just the smurfy props like this are very common on their own..

anyone has a spare let me know!! reuben@fastermail.com

blueyx

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:57 pm
Hi Bluey & Welcome to the board..... :welcome:

The props aren't usually found without the smurf.. usually it is the other way around.

Christine

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:58 pm
Hi Bluey

Occasionally you find spare parts on ebay and they are always nice to win. Unfortunately I have a lot of spare smurfs that are missing the props so that is probably more common that people having the props and looking for the smurfs. However if you keep looking and if you are patient then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to find one sometime....you may even find a complete one for a great price and decide to taotally replace your one.

Cheers

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:19 pm
Bluey - another forum member has the leafboard as a trade on his website -- check out this link for the post : http://www.kittyscavern.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2109
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login