Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:10 am
Is it a general rule that most Hong Kong smurfs are a darker blue than the W Germany or other ones? I recently received a number of HK smurfs and they all seemed to be darker blue than other ones I had including strangely enough, the HK W Berrie co variations. Does anyone know anything about this or have experienced this as well?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:26 am
It is certainly often the case. I haven't checked if it always though, but it certainly is not unusual.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:51 pm
Hi Dyar, yes as a general rule the Hong Kong smurfs are darker although I am sure there are instances where this isn't always the case. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:09 pm
great info Dyar!!!

thanks! :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:38 pm
I was just thinking about that last week.. :cheers:

I agree it is the general rule as well. All my "paler" smurfs seem to actually be w. germany. The only pale smurfs I think I have marked HK are the babies.

Christine

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:33 pm
Thanks for the confirmation guys...I seemed to notice that the HK ones were darker but I have never heard it from anywhere so it was nice to discover something new.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login