Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:17 am
Hi there

I have a rather serious smurf question to ask all of you here. I have been pondering this thought for the last 15 minutes and would like to get all of your opinions on something as I think I may be on the verge of a breakthrough that may change the way we look at smurfs forever.

Do you guys think that Cookie Monster is a Neanderthal Smurf. I found this Cookie Monster among Jack's toys while digging for my car keys and was wondering if he could be the missing link. Just like (most) humans that lost their all over body hair look, could Cookie Monster be a throwback to when Smurfs were hairy. We know that Smurfs eat Cookies because we have Smurf 20080 with biscuit. Take a look at the picture below and see what I mean. If I am right then this could be the most important discovery or find of the smurf kingdom which may explain where they came from. Could Cookie Monster somehow migrated to Sesame Street and therefore avoided the natural events of evolution as he performed year after year for the Childrens Network. I will do some more research on my new theory and hope to get the findings published in Pete's Smurfy newsletter. I know there will be many of my peers in this pursuit of passion that may disagree or even ridicule me for my beliefs but I think I may be on something here.

Dr Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:49 am
YES! I think that the Chef or Greedy smurf must have evolved from this particular cookie monster - look at the hat and the huge bugged-out eyes. You should give Jack a credit also, since this is HIS cookie monster. :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:51 am
My God! Dr Dyar, I think you may be right!

Of course it would be great to know if he is from the West German ancestory or the Hong Kong.....................
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:54 am
Rachel - he looks like West Germany to me but that is just an uneducated guess :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:56 am
It's actually from the Chinese ancestory

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:02 am
Do you think actually he has eaten too many smurfs and that is why he looks similar? He always was a greedy piggy!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:12 am
It would be pretty crummy of him to pig out on the Kermie's girlfriend
Page 1 of 1

Login