Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:43 am
Hi,

Has anyone seen one of these Promo Smurfs? I'm highly confused as I couldn't fine it in the Smurf Catalog:

http://www.jvan.addr.com/Auction%20Pics ... eumann.JPG

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:47 am
Hi

He's on page 216 of Der Schlumpf Katalog IV. Is that the catalogue you have?

Karen

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:49 am
Hi there

I just had a look in the Katalog and I found it on page 216. It is no.161 in the promo smurf section.

Dyar

PS - Owning this smurf is considered very bad luck so if you would like you can send it to me and I would be happy to suffer any of the consequences. No need to thank me as the pleasure would be all mine. LOL

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:50 am
Sorry - I forget to login Karen...lol...

Thanks for the info guys...

What's the Catalog price on it?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:51 am
Dyar Dyar Knickers on Fire!

I beat you!!! :grin: :-D :D

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:51 am
He-he - I gues I best hand it over...lol
Sorry - I forget to login Karen...lol...

Thanks for the info guys...

What's the Catalog price on it?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:53 am
Ah good job it's you Papa Smurf, thought someone might take offense to the use of the word "knickers", but now I know it's you it's ok. Hee hee :D

Value is 50 euros.

Name is Aufdruck - Schuh-Neumann-

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:55 am
Lol @ Karen! I managed to get this one at £10 (mint)...funny though I could not find it in the catalog....my eyes are blurring I guess...

I'm glad I got a good buy then...;)
Ah good job it's you Papa Smurf, thought someone might take offense to the use of the word "knickers", but now I know it's you it's ok. Hee hee :D

Value is 50 euros.

Name is Aufdruck - Schuh-Neumann-

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:55 am
Actually, you should have named this Topic, "Unknown Papa Smurf!"

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:57 am
lol! :-D :-D :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:03 am
Hey Papa Smurf! So that was you I was bidding against last night! That promo is a really cool one - I'd never seen him before either but looked him up in my trusty Katalog (thanks to Andrew). But there is a typo in that Katalog - it's supposed to be a negative number, so very bad luck indeed! :D My mailing address is... J/K 8)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:06 am
Sorry about that Eggie! :-? I will send to you in the post... J/King lol

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:06 am
Hi Papa Smurf

I had the same problem with finding the smurf mobile on page 226....for the life of me I could of sworn it wasn't in there.....and then sure enough it appeared a bit later when I was flicking through the book.

Dyar

PS - Who told you that I wear knickers Karen? They aren't knickers anyway....they are just very pink looking undies.....I have no idea why they have a floral design on the front. :sad:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:09 am
That's ok, Papa! I'll forgive you - as long as you take real good care of him :-D

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:12 am
Staci,

"As my own child..." :grin:
That's ok, Papa! I'll forgive you - as long as you take real good care of him :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:43 am
Hey Stace...if you receive the promo from Papa then we will go halves.....is that cool? Do you want the left hand side or the right....or would you prefer to split it in the middle and share either the head or the legs?

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:50 am
Nice find Papa and a GREAT price. :)

Anyone know what type of product it is advertising?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:54 am
A-ha, Andrew :-D I would like the bottom half please, you can have his head! :cool: hee hee hee
Or a more humane is you get the WHOLE smurf half the year and I get him the other half - deal?....Now to just find out where Papa lives *evil laugh* 8-)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:25 pm
Okay Stace we keep Papa's smurf in one piece....I think I better have him first though as I am very good at losing smurfs and Iwould hate not to get a go.....what do you think?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:02 pm
Well Drew, if you get it first and lose it, I don't get it at all!! :x How about I get it first for summer, then he can join you for your summer b/c those poor smurfs need to get some color back :D I don't think they like winter, and this way he will never have to experience it.
Page 1 of 2

Login