Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:30 pm
I haven't allocated the funds to make the purchase yet, but I'm betting those Schleich wildlife toys could give one's smurf village that vintage third world feel--like a herd of wild boar grazing in Farmer's fields. The animals aren't too pricey, either--assuming you can part with cash for a boar that you could be spending on a smurf. I visited India in 2000 and remember how wild boars roamed the carpark of the Varanasi train station. Smurfs strike me as even more laid back than Benares municipal authorities. Throw in the musk-ox and maybe a ton of chickens and you have an authentic smurfy village. Maybe in two months, after I've renewed the coffers, I try it out and send photos. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:53 am
Sounds interesting Tim and I agree it could really enhance your smurf village. When you get some please show us some pics of your third-world world.

Cheers

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:24 am
Hi Drunksmurf,

sounds like a great idea.

How about using some Schleich dinos together with Jungle, Caveman & Cavewoman smurfs? That would make an interesting display.

:lol:
Postby DrunkSmurf » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:25 pm
Thanks for the idea. Yeah, I have a mastodon (not Schleich, but realistic looking) who I'm thinking about roping to a snail cart for laughs. Unfortunately, the cave smurfs remain outside of my collection at the moment... However, Father Christmas brought me a farmhouse, and with that gaping archway in the rear wall, the building is begging for some form of livestock. I don't see why the smurfs can't raise velociraptors.

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:43 pm
there is a caveman and cavewoman smurf to go with your dinosaurs!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login