Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:41 am
Fram please PM me your address again, now don't be sheepish Fram, I really need your address! :) :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:47 pm
Tricky, Fram!! I just got back from a week-long vacation and thought Linda's protector HAD to be Mr. Bunno :) Of course, I figured it out a lot quicker than those did last week but that's because I didn't have to wait days for you to reappear :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:23 am
hehehe Staci, I figured it out pretty quickly as I know for a fact Mr Bunno wouldn't be seen dead in a smurfy chat room! He'd rather be dipped in honey and shoved into an ant hole. :eek:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:01 am
Are you saying he would rather be more antsy than smurfy?.....I can get away with saying that as he won't come around here.... :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:25 am
uh oh, does he need to send another litle pressie your way, dyar?

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:32 am
um...no thanks Linda....tell him not to bother to Phil another jar of that stuff.....by the way the Health Minister has requested a sample for future studies and the military has also been asking me questions so expect a few phone calls in the next week or so.....on the bright side, Syd and me met some lovely nurses while recovering from the last jar....of course Syd lied about certain symptons in strange places that were clearly working well.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:41 am
LMAO he just wanted a little sponge bath from them did he???

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:52 am
LMAO he just wanted a little sponge bath from them did he???
Well no that's not all he wanted :)

I think he wanted to play doctors & nurses for starters :) :)
Page 2 of 2

Login