Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:28 pm
hey

did you see the final price?/ on this sucker!!!

does this raise the book katalog value??

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Linda's protector » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:29 pm
Noenoenoe seems to have a lot of money and a lot of appetite for rare smurfs. He's currently bidding more than 100 Euro for a promo as well (I'll try to post a link later or so).
:evil: Hmmpf :evil:

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:30 pm
its looks white painted
i asked the seller if the white was painted and she doesnt speak english
however in the past she could reply to english questions

Postby TYK86 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:34 pm
:( :( :( thanx to him I'll never have the chance to buy that smurf for a low price again :) :) :) :)

Geintje
:lol: :lol:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:34 pm
I have been outbidded by Lia many times in the past and wanted to curse her but this week (thanks to Karen) I got in touch with her to buy 2 items that she was selling and she was super nice. I have spoken to other people who have also dealed with her since and they say the same thing. She may be a fierce competitor on the fields of Ebay but she sounds like one of the sweetest collectors that i have ever talked to.

I am so envious of her ability to go for smurfs like these and I am guessing she must have a collection that would almost be worth dying for. I was interested in this smurf but it quickly left my comfort zone before zooming into other unknown galaxies that I have never been too.

Hopefully someday she will join us here as she would be great to get to know better.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:03 pm
HI!

I agree..I have bought stuff from her many times///not thru EBAY but long ago..privately..and she is always great and super sweet! !..

but her and I have EBAY bidding in common..we do what we need on EBAY!..

nothing is ever personal.. I beat her many times..and she beats me tons of times!!!:lol: hehehe

we even have laughed about it.. we collect the same kind of stuff..with the same goals focused on rare and fakes..
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby IndigoSmurf » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:48 pm
:) Agreed, Lia is great.. very sweet! And also very lucky! I would like to poke around her collection :D

Christine

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:51 am
Well she sure will blush next time she reads this forum, lol. :)

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:14 am
whos lia?
Page 1 of 1

Login