Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:18 pm
This was first spotted in Dubai last Christmas (2022).
It's now worldwide available at selected Emporio Armani shops (mainly in Italy, but also Hong Kong and Australia) as a promotional item (free gift) given with the purchase of one pair of the kids (junior) sunglasses (or regular glasses). In the first week all the Italian shops run out of the sunglasses with smurfs fantasies on them.
In the first photo the official picture of the smurf (about 12 cm high), in the second one my 'extra' four (two still in the bags), that I might consider selling to collectors who are not able to get them.
Attachments
armani1.jpg
armani1.jpg (89.6 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
armani_2.jpg
armani_2.jpg (96.71 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
Postby paolo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:22 pm
Besides, if you buy a smurf related kids garment (t-shirts, ...) they give you as a gift a bigger bag (like the one in the picture for the smurfs, but bigger).
Postby Arno » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:59 am
Thanks for the information.
From the pictures, the smurfs looks more like a Kinder surprise one, not like a Schleich one : is it right ?
Postby paolo » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:48 pm
it's around 13 cm high, so more than a Schleich's smurf, and less than a Plastoy.
If someone is interested, I went a second time to the shop to get more for whom asked, and I still have 3 for sale (pm me if interested).
Page 1 of 1

Login