Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tommo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:04 am
These are made by Medicom, a Japanese company and are called UDFs: Ultra Detailed Figures. They've remade a selection of rare smurfs. They are about 50% bigger than normal smurfs: 77mm vs 53mm.
Attachments
UDF-Smurfs-1.jpg
UDF-Smurfs-1.jpg (82.53 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Postby cheesy4you » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:54 am
I saw this one at an Italian seller and wondered what kind of fakes these smurfs are?
But they are OK from my view
Postby Tommo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:31 am
I think they're great. I wonder if they will do more.
Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:02 am
These look great but I am a little cautious about buying these. But time will tell
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Arno » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:07 am
Why are they bigger than the original ones ?
Postby Tommo » Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:55 am
Not sure. :???: Maybe to distance themselves from being accused of producing fakes? And a little bit larger to tie them in more with the size of the other things they produce? And maybe a condition from Peyo franchise? :-?
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:20 am
I wonder which collector they asked for the designs??

The blue/red captain I used to think was genuine, but I believe is a fake so it is a strange choice of figure.....I would stick my neck out and say it was something to with Davide......
Postby Tommo » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:43 am
I'm surprised they did both Angry ones, I would have thought that they would have just stuck with the Purple one.
Page 1 of 1

Login