Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tommo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:06 am
This is a bit of an extension of the hardest smurfs to find, but seeing Martin's amazing fitness smurf find got me thinking: what are the potential smurfs out there which will be a once in a lifetime find due to their rarity? An example would be Rachel's blue and white kit world cup smurf which Christy now has, maybe fisherman with ribbons, definitely the pink suit bunny smurf which I posted the other day that another collector owns. Smurfs which once you see them you think "there's no way on earth I'm going to find that one again even if I look as hard as Arno does!" :) "Unless I win a large amount of cash and a forty year collection comes up of sale!" :) I have variations on my smurf log which I know there is a very slim chance I will ever own, or live long enough to find them :)
Cheers, Tommo
Postby Arno » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:50 pm
Yes, Tommo, I look hard as you say :D
And sometimes, there are good surprises. My nurse is one of them.
It is to dark now, but during the weekend I will post a picture of some smurf that Martin's one made me remember.
Postby Tommo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:39 pm
And your hard searching certainly pays off Arno!! :D What smurf are you thinking of that Martin’s has reminded you of? You got me intrigued!!!! :)
Tommo
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:51 pm
Here are some I had and will likely never get again in my lifetime!!!

Prisma
Osram
Coburger Apotheke
Yellow judge
Green golf
Bully tennis yellow/red

Ones that I kept- kicker2 Bundesliga: I have 20 of them and they are unique, true testversions

Martin
Postby Tommo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 pm
What are the first 3 on your list Martin?
Postby Arno » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:43 am
It is a another smurf we use to find in blue PVC and I once got a white PVC by chance
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:58 am
They are very rare promos, presumably only in low numbers
Will post pics in a bit!
Postby Tommo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:08 am
My initial guesses Arno will be Bodybuilder or maybe Safari? Goodluck/St Patrick's? Wild? Maybe non-HK Surfer, Hockey, Farmer, Mermaid, Cowboy or Violin? :???: :) Whichever one it is though, it's another one for the wanted list :banghead: :( :)
Tommo
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:08 am
Here are some old pics, there will be more!!
Attachments
Coburger.png
Coburger.png (49.07 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
Prisma, Osram etc.jpg
Prisma, Osram etc.jpg (66.06 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
Postby Arno » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:01 pm
Tommo, your list was quite exhaustive, but the smurf I meant was not inside : it is Amour smurf 2.0128 marked Peyo Schleich W.Germany.
I have posted some pictures in the topic.
Postby Tommo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Ah!!! Amour! Yes! Fantastic! :D
Postby Tintin » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:52 am
Hi

Here is another rare one.
He is made from white material instead of red.

gr Tintin
Attachments
20092 white.jpg
20092 white.jpg (51.13 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
Page 1 of 1

Login