Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby blue_angel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 am
I so not collect promotional smurfs on stand so I would like to sell it.

I have no doubt about authenticity because of the price and the man who sold me remembering it was a present at checking out the hotel at easter holidays.

But I was not able to get further information from hotel itself.

It is printed and NOT a sticker. The easter smurf seems to be originally on the stand. No suspicious glue marks at the top and looking in the small gap between bottom of smurf and top of stand everything seems to be clean.

But anyway I have no clue about the price. Maybe I even do not know if this is just collectable. It is very strange because "Happy Easter" is written like you speak it in Germany. Soooooooo completely wrong.

And sorry for the head- down pictures. I cannot repair it

I really dont know what I will do but more information would be great step for me forward

Postby bundleofkent » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 am
Keep it!

It looks like a small promo sockel for that Swiss Hotel. Very rare and probably quite valuable eg 250 euros??

Alternatively, stick it on ebay.de

Martin

Postby blue_angel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 am
thanks a lot for your anwser.... :)

amazing to see how often a new unkown promotional smurf are popping up like the Kirchenzeitung.
Btw: does anyone knows a litttle bit more about this smurf Peter sold on ebay
http://www.ebay.de/itm/171164947965?? A Samo Chip promo smurf. Was this original?

Postby bundleofkent » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 pm
Yes, this is what makes smurf collecting so amazing: still there are new variations and promos etc

It looks like a genuine one. I think there were "small" promos just like these 2 quite commonly. Christy (winner) and Max had a real battle for it!

There are other promos which I am sure exist (in SCCI letters) for which I have never seen pictures: Apollanaris and Coburger Apotheke

Martin

Postby blue_angel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 pm
done....

BTW make it sense to move the pictures to collectors section ?

Postby blue_angel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 am
Yes for the Coburger Apotheke I am searching for years now but with no success.
The Apollinaris should be easily identified I guess . A Wiwa Fit was easy to get but such unknown stuff :-?

But I will never again start collecting smurfs on stand. I concentrate on smurfs only and here just for old smurf stuff... not new smurfs.
Page 1 of 1

Login