Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 am
Hey!

I just returned home yesterday, and had a few hours to burn in the airport in Paris, so I took a look at what smurfy stuff I could find.

I found (and bought!) the new comic nr. 31: :-D :-D

Les Schtroumpfs à Pilulit

I also saw a few activity books (but did not buy any).

This one I checked and costed 10€, but I don't collect all, so I left it.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:38 pm
thanks for the update....I love the look of the new comic book. Wish they would release the new ones in the States as well instead of re-releasing the old ones :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 pm
I bought them on amazon, they costed way less than 10 euros (3 or 4 each)
:cheers:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 pm
Which ones? The activity books? I did not checked the price for those 2 small ones.

The 10€ one was the last one with the 600 stickers, and was price cover (printed in the cover)... which would not exclude it being sold cheaper (or being on sale).

The Comic book was 10.60€, but this one was priced with a sticker, so there's a chance that it's "normal" price is lower.

Postby paolo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 pm
Hi,
the comic books are always priced 10,60 €, but you get a 15% discount regularly so they actually cost 9 €.
I paid the two small blocs 4,50 each and I did get a smurfette box with booklets inside for 5 euros (picture attached).
I also got two stickers books but here I had a coupon, so I paid less and the regular price is 10 € indeed (but they are worth it).

During these summer days amazon is selling many objects with discounts, I got the plastoy chess game for 40 euros, shipping included.

:cheers:
Attachments
smurfette.jpg
smurfette.jpg (36.91 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 am
I rarely use Amazon, seems like every time I find something interesting there, they don't ship it to my address... :???:

Anyway, I forgot to show this one, that my brother bought for the little one last year... :-D

Page 1 of 1

Login