Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:55 pm
It just goes to show that a week is a long time for smurf collectors as I visited my local Toys r Us store last weekend and they had very few smurfs. But now the movie is out they are everywhere !

Cheers
Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby bradley » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 am
I have been thinking about the Angry. Was the comic sold in Australia as The Purple smurf?

I mean that could also be a reason not selling the Angry in some countries.

Personally I would love if they could release a genuine Purple Angry to go with the english comicversion. :D That would also be another nice variation to our collections. :-D
I am not sure if the comic was originally released here. I only know of the cartoon episode... and if Papercutz have re-released comic books here recently then it would have been the updated "Purple" smurf. I know that the original angry smurf figurine was never released in Australia.

And YEAH! Would be great to see a purple variation!
It just goes to show that a week is a long time for smurf collectors as I visited my local Toys r Us store last weekend and they had very few smurfs. But now the movie is out they are everywhere !
I know! I have been madly checking all stores for the last few weeks up until the release and there was nothing out. Then suddenly the weekend after the movie release they have finally started to get smurfs on the shelve! Actually Toys R Us are still disappointing with the movie merch. They only have the mushroom houses at the moment. Will have to check again this weekend. They are the ones that will hopefully have the movie plush I am after!

Postby paolo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 am
In Italy there is no Toys'r us... will they be available somewhere else (other toys chains?)

Postby Tojo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:22 pm
I haven't checked out the Frankfurt branch as it is in a completely different part of the city to that which I normally frequent. It would be interesting to know whether they have the blisters though...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:28 am
Can anyone tell me with the Cake figurine where the cavity number is located. I recently purchased this one though cannot find it anywhere on the figurine.

It is great to figurines available in the Toy shops again. In Melbourne you only find the older figurines in the collector's shops so this was a really special moment for me. Especially when you hear a small child say I love the Smurfs!

Best regards

Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Page 3 of 3

Login