Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby hfos » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am
So a few days ago I was in a toy shop here in town, one I'd never been before because it's a little out of the way. Then when I was buying a little box of Duplos for my daughter (and for me :dream:) I noticed a keychain they had hanging in the back, not on display but for everyday use. I noticed it because hanging from it, amongst the keys, was a smurf I did not yet have.

So I asked them what they wanted for it, the shop manager was fetched and at first she (jokingly?) suggested a nice Italian dinner for her staff of 9, then I got the price down to that of another keychain. They picked one from their shop, one with kittens and fluffy bits for a whopping €2.95. Oh, and did I mention I found €2 on the floor in the same shop?

It's the second smurf I bought recently after a long 'dry spell' (the other one is one of those easter smurf variants), mostly because what I want is too expensive and this is a nice way to add to my collection.
Attachments
20708_50.jpg
Look how happy he is that he's found a good home to be with his buddies
20708_50.jpg (90.44 KiB) Viewed 1746 times

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm
Well done, that was a real bargain :-D

I love hearing stories like that :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:46 pm
That is excellent....I am with Tojo..those are my favorite stories :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu May 02, 2013 3:47 am
Congratz Robin!!!! :congrats: I'm damn happy for you!!! :D :cheers: What is more than being lucky!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login