Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 am
Hi guys,
when Manni and me were in Utrecht on Saturday and Sunday for the biannual "Verzamelaars Jaarbeurs", I was more than happy to get rid of all my mushroom houses, I had posted earlier into the "Smurfing Boot Section", patricular the big one, which misses so many parts.
Honestly saying I traded this house for a smurf in poor condition, nevertheless I am so happy owning him.
He's a combination of Brainy (with black glasses), Normal, Prisoner and additionally has got a smaller red mouth painted over the unpainted bigger smile. He's similar to the last smurf on Dyar's website, that reads in the description as follows:
"Authentic Smurf Repainted
Prisoner Brainy
W. Germany Peyo ©"
Therefore, I was just wondering whether I should refer to my smurf in a smilar way. The colours of the glasses, the red mouth and the stripes on his clothes didn't alter when I carefully washed him last night.
Or has anyone of you seen such a variation before or has a smilar one in his/her collection? :?
Any help will be appreciated. Will post pic by Thursday morning at the latest.
Thank you so much in advance.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm
Here is a link to the Brainy on Dyar's page

http://sgtpapas.com/zvar20006brainy.html

Usually when he says this, it means he either repainted it himself (pretty unlikely though) or he got this smurf from somebody who repainted it :-?

Can't wait to see yours :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 am
Awww seems I was a little bit wrong, for he doesn't look a like a prisoner, but rather like brainy meets normal.

There are you are. :D Hope you can see him. :) The marking on his arm reads "Peyo ©"
Attachments
unknown_smurf_front.jpg
unknown_smurf_front.jpg (37.06 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
unknown_smurf_back.jpg
unknown_smurf_back.jpg (44.8 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
Page 1 of 1

Login