Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby André » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 pm
Hi everyone :cheers:

what are your favortite and most wanted smurfs for 2013. I mean the ones you would like to get for 2013. Or the "goals" you have put up for this year.

There are a lot of smurfs I don´t have. But this year I think I will try to get the rugbysmurfs I still don´t have. I have 5 of them.

I would also like to get more bundesliga-soccersmurfs. I only have 5 so far.

The sockels would also be great but I think I have to wait with those until later.

No rush. :lol: :D

It is better to buy a few items every year and keep the smurfy spirit up. :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:52 pm
Hi everyone...

Some of you know that I have been OUT of smurfworld for more than a year (well, I have bought the new ones and only five/six cnts). I will begin to work again in some weeks and I am really happy (Believe me guys: you can´t imagine how the economical situation is now in Spain, HORRIBLE!!!!)

So my wishes for 2013 is to come back (slowly) to the world of pvc smurfs!!!That´s enough for me

HUG
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Joaquin, I can't wait for you to be back and share with us your smurfs (new or old), knowledge and humor :hug:

I probably will cut back a bit in my smurf spending because of less money and stuff I want/need to get for my house. But..I say that every year and every year I end up with more smurfs than before..and with rare smurfs I'd never thought I would own...hence the probably :cheers:

What I have cut back on in the last couple of years is getting anything and everything smurfy..and I have started concentrating on more hard to get/rarer smurfs..and that is what I hope to concentrate on in 2013 as well..that and getting more displays :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfeeJo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 pm
SmurfeeJo's rules & guidelines for buying smurfs in 2013:

- I aim to buy the 2 sets of smurfs (2013 smurfs & 2013 movie smurfs)
- then, back to the first 200 smurfs made (I like the older smurfs best)
- the Halloween smurfs (I like that they are unusual)
- any old BP Australia items I can find.
- ask my smurfy friends on Blue Cavern for help and advice
- win the lottery so I can buy any smurf I want (then I can break the rules)
:) :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login