Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 am
I was looking at a site with LEGO clone bricks, when I saw EXIN. Remembering that my brother had a (almost) full Western city and a castle or two, I followed the link to Eddie The Wild's EXIN Castillos Homepage... and while checking the site and trying to find the one my brother had (out of a very faded memory) I stumbled into this: Castillo de los pitufos :-D

Here's a pic, there's few more.

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 am
Awww it looks nice. :D

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Hi Sandra

That castle is not very hard to find in Spain...From time to time I see it at ebay spain. Two weeks ago I received an email from a seller who asked me if I was interested in it

If you are interested, I can give you his email to contact him

Greetings
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 am
Thanks Joaquin, though I'm not interested in it.
I just thought it was funny, didn't knew of it's existence and a search here, on the forum, produced no results. So I thought I would share it's existence with the rest of the "flock".... :) :) :) :lol: One never knows when someone is interested in an item like this. ;)

I figured though, it was something you knew about (or maybe even had it, since it's a Spanish product :) ).

Just a shame it comes with no figures, or might have become a more "wanted" item.

PS - It's rather still here on the forum... everyone else enjoying :vacation: :surfing:, while I'm over here with :rain: ? :-?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm
Not so much enjoying this heat, but yeah, we are experiencing a very very hot heat wave that would make any desert used to hot temps very jealous. :sun:

It's too hot to do anything, they even warned everybody from going outside it simply takes your breath away. Thankfully, it's not that humid yet.

Nice castle...I have seen it on ebay a few times, but never got it as it seemed to be too expensive to me :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm
Hi

As a little kid i had a castle like that to, but not with with smurfs.
So one day i hope to find this box :-D with smurfs this time :D

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login