Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SwedishGirl » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Hello!! I love your site!! Sorry, I haven't had any time to post here - but I've dropped in now and then and I must say that it is very smurfy :grin: !!

I'll be back - that's for sure. There are always some smurfs we need :smile:

Do you have the small smurfs looking like the real ones? I've been asked to find them, but they seem to be extreemly rare!!! I have never seen them myself.

I have a picture but I'm not sure I can attach it. I'll give it a try and hope it works....

// SwedishGirl

http://groups.msn.com/smurfschlumpfpuff ... hotoID=179
Please remember, a smile and a friendly gesture make this world a better place! = The smurfy way of living.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:53 am
Hi Anette

How are you? :-D Thanks for dropping by.

I don't have any of these smurfs, perhaps Rachel will know more about them?

I'm sorry I'm not much help! The picture worked, you know more than me about attachments! :grin:

Karen

Postby Rachel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:01 pm
Hi ladies, I have seen these mini smurfs before although I don't know if I have seen a thirtsy. I will do a bit of research and see what I can come up with. ;)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby SwedishGirl » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:56 pm
Hi Rachel!

Did you find anything about the tiny smurfs? It's a "dead end" here :( ...so I hope someone else knows them.

// SwedishGirl
Please remember, a smile and a friendly gesture make this world a better place! = The smurfy way of living.

Postby Rachel » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:58 pm
Hi Anette, I haven't forgotten about the tiny smurfs. I am sure I have seen examples of them somewhere. I will keep looking. ;)

Postby Smurfboy » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:12 pm
Hi Anette, I haven't forgotten about the tiny smurfs. I am sure I have seen examples of them somewhere. I will keep looking. ;)

Rachel they are on my site! http://www.gmendias.com/smurfs/minismurfs.htm

Postby Rachel » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:26 pm
Doh!

Thanks Gary, you know when you have seen something and just can't remember where! ;)

Ps. love the new look. :grin:

Postby Oprime » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:02 am
Hejssan Sverige!

I've been trying to find out about these minis for a long time. I know for a fact that they were released at least in Finland in surprise chocolate eggs sometime in the 80's. I don't know if they were sold anywhere else though (I have even contacted different candy manufacturers, but with no luck so far)

I have a bunch of these, and have traded some previously with Gary and Cleo. See a picture on my page at

http://users.utu.fi/pataka/collection_otherstuff.html

I have just received some new ones for trade, and I'll have them listed on my trades page soon! I won't be on-line for another week or so, but you can e-mail me at pataka@utu.fi , and I'll reply when I get home sometime next week!

Pauli from FIN

Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:16 am
Hi Pauli, Thanks for the info. I knew I had seen pics of these cute little guys before but I didn't have any background info on where they had come from.

Please update us if you find out any more. :grin:
Page 1 of 1

Login