Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 am
Hi...I have read at skifahrer smurf´s thread you have been talking about cnts supersmurfs...

Well, I want to tell you my opinion about these...

These smurfs are commonly called cnts too, but they are made of differenr quality material than the called strictly cnts. Some people call cnts to all the spanih smurfs with regular-good qulaity but I think there were many different manufactures that made smurfs mid 80´s...For that reason there are so many differnt kinds of spanih fakes...

http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.p ... light=eura

It is only a question of names but (in my opinion) I only call CNTS to the very good (similat than Schleich) quality smurfs, usually a bit smaller and sometimes with very lovely colours. I think they were made by an enterprise who was dealing was Schelich (like maia- borges) but something happened and they were not finally licensed...

And about supersmurfs from Spain...

There are 7 different smurfs: 40201 to 40206 more a babysmurf in cradle (Lia´s pic)...

Here you ar e a pic of six of them (I only miss the bobsledge) but all are incomplete. As far as I know and have seen things smurfs are using were made in different colours: the wheelbarrow was made in brown (DSK) and yellow; I think the tricycle, skies and skate were made in red and green (but I can´t demonstrate 100%)...And as you can see there are even different coloured smurfs...HOPE IT HELPS

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 am
..............really sorry for not showing them as complete smurfs...Just I don´t own them!!!!!!! :) :) :)

JOAQUÍN

Postby angelsmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 am
I have saved a few pics of this spanish or maybe CNT Supersmurfs from ebayauctions in fall 2000 and would like to share.

I do not have the smurfs in my collection, but I think it's ok to using this pics. I know the seller and we have often met a few times a year in the 90's.

though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:51 am
more to go

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 am
Thanks Stefan!!!!GREAT PICS!!!!!!

That guy seems to love smurfs the same than me, but we have another thing in common...Don´t you think the wood of the floor is teh same than mine??? :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 am
One really stupid question...is that Spanish smurf with the green ski not like Lia's smurf? :?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:16 am
Thanks Joaquin and Stefan for those pictures!!
I have the pics too , but not so detailed.

perhaps this is the missing tricycle? ( pic is not mine, but was shown to me once)

Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:29 am
One really stupid question...is that Spanish smurf with the green ski not like Lia's smurf?
The colours at smurfs are different (red-yellow vs yellow-red), but the main is that smurfs are very different in quality...Perhpas the skies are the same but Lia´s ones seem a bit darker for me :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 am
Yes, I think , mine are darker.
The green colour that is used for the spanish super smurfs, is a typical bright green.
I have the gardener and the chimneysweep and also a spanish sunbather and a spanish shiver and all of them have this very caracteristic green colour

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 am
yes, you could be right....I played a bit with the pictures (I am a very visual person)

The Spanish ski is also a bit wider.

Sorry, for asking...but you know me..I learn by asking questions :-?

The chimney sweep you talk about, Lia..is it green or are the accessories green?

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby angelsmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 am
I also have only a pic of another tricycle, but this one with red wheels. Pic is from 2001 or older.

The tricycle I have seen here on the forum has yellow wheels.

But they may have nothing to do with this Super CNT or spain we talking about here.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Lia » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 am
@Maureen
This is my chimneysweep

Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:33 am
I have been thinking and I can´t remeber to have seen the boxe when I was a child...I have seen all of them as adult, and when I have had in my hands some of them (from friend´s collections) I have thought: HOW ON EARTH didn´t I manage to get them???Where were they sold??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am
I love these! :) :) Lia, your chimney sweep looks like he's wearing lipstick! :-D

Postby angelsmurf » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:31 am
@ JOAQUÍN, they were sold in Oct-2000, but not to me. I didn't want to have them.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 pm
Very nice pictures.

I have a question for you "pro"s on these kind of smurfs.

Are these the only CNT´s with loose accessories?

/André

Postby Lia » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 pm
In my opinion, yes!

Lia

Postby angelsmurf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 pm
I agree, have never seen other ones.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Pitufo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Seven different pics drawn on the boxes...seven differnt smurfs...NO MORE
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 am
Hi everyone,

there was a discussion on facebook about the spanish Chimneysmurf so I picked this old thread up again. I thought I would ask here since I know there are a lot of experts on spanish smurfs here. :-D As Joaquin wrote above there are 7 supersmurfs pictured on these boxes. But it seems nobody has seen the chimney with accessories but all the others??? Is the chimney not in the same serie? I think I have 2 spanish chimneysmurfs but will check them later, because I am going to the gym with my daughter soon.

So the question is. How would you catagorise these supers? And are there chimneysmurfs in the same material as the rest of them? :D :cheers:

And another question. :lol:

The spanish signbearersmurfs with trafficsigns or other plastic accessories. How are they marked? They would almost also count as spanish supersmurfs with accessories? But I don´t have any so I have no idea! :lol:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Login