Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 5
Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 am
Here are a picture of the normal smurfs sold with this magazine.

37 smurfs including Azrael.

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am
And these are the supersmurfs. There is also the smurf in rowingboat. He is on the next picture.

And if you count smurfette at the vanity table there are 25 supers sold with the magazine.

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 pm
These are the playsets you got with the magazine.

There are a total of 64 smurfs, 1 Gargamel, 1 Azrael and 1 snail.

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 pm
All these parts are marked China.

Sometimes it is very hard finding them. I had trouble seeing them on some and I am still looking for it on the stork. :-?

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Here are the soccerplayers.

On these there are a big difference in colour and size if the number.

I had trouble finding the but it is on the back of his trousers beside the tail. It is almost overpainted.

The chinese one is darkred and has a bigger number 10 on the back.

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Backside.

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I forgot this one.

I had it displayed.

No dots on the mushroom

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm
And actually this one can be the one Dyar has together with the tricycle.

The smurf has made in china markings but don´t belong on the tricycle. :-?

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 pm
This is the unpainted bedroomlamp for smurfettes bedroom.

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 pm
This is an example how hard it is to see the made in china markings.

This is the base for the basketballplayer.

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Is this a new magazine, or an old one that one can't get any more?
:hmmm:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Regarding the soccerplayer it was the marking Made in China I had trouble finding. And this is on the back of his trousers. :)

I did not have any trouble finding the but(t). :shock:

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 pm
This magazine you can´t buy anymore.

It was sold between 2004 and 2006 in 66 issues.

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:04 pm
azrael has the made in China-marking on his left backleg.

I don´t have the other chinese-made Azrael with painted fur, so I don´t know if the marking is the same. :-?

Postby André » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 pm
this is the markings on the raft.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:05 pm
That's very interesting, Andre

I received a few of the supers but not all of them by a long-shot and haven't had a chance yet to look at them closely :???:

Is the soccer player from the magazine the same that was released via the German "Schlumpf mag extra"? Tojo helped me to get my hands on that one, but I haven't taken it out of the package and don't have the French one, so I can't compare them. I do know that the red looks to be the same though :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:34 am
Maureen,

I guess they are the same. I don´t have the "Schlumpf mag extra"-one.

But it seems the marking are the same on the chinesemade ones which still were in production during these years. The colours can be slightly different though.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 am
And here is the curious thing.

I bought four smurfs a while back from a HK seller, who was selling the fakes...these four smurfs were the smurf in bed (no bed), the singer (blank sheet), Hiker and another one. When I received them, I compared them to Dyar's..and they are the same.

There must be a overstock of these smurfs somewhere in HongKong, but the curious part is that it's always the same four smurfs they are selling. If it's an overstock, why not for all of the French ones, and not just these particular four smurfs.

At least I got them that way :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurf1303 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:27 am
Nice subcollection there and good to know about the dark red shirted footballer :D

Postby André » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 am
Maureen,

It is interesting about the fakes. I don´t know how they think when they produce these fakes, but it seems they take a couple of common smurfs and make a lot of them. I guess if they would make a fake of a rare one and suddenly a lot of them shows on ebay everybody would understand they were fakes and wouldn´t pay so much for them anyway.

I don´t know so much about the differences between the real ones and the fakes of the new smurfs. I try to buy the smurfs directly when they are released and from thrustworthy sellers, before the fakes are starting to show up.

Regarding these releases from the french magazine I think I have had almost 3 complete collections, all of them bought from private sellers in France together with the magazines. I have compared the markings and kept the best ones for my collection. :D And sold the rest. So I would be very surprised if any of mine turned out to be fakes. :-?

/André
Page 1 of 5

Login