Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 5 of 8

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 am
I think I have noticed the numbers before but never given them much thoughts. If I did I probably thought they are mold numbers like the numbers on the smurfs :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 am
I too never paid so much attention to the numbers but I thought that the
number meant it was the number of the mold.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby André » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 am
There are other versions of the logposts I have with numbers but not like these. Then they have just a number and Schleich markings. In these boxes I don´t think there are that many numbers. So it could be like the stones on the moonset. If they are the same, they just made sure there where 3 stones in the playset. And with the fence there are 5 different pailings and 2 different logposts. Maybe they just made sure there where 8 big logposts and 8 small logposts. 4 of each different short pailings. And 3+3+2 different long ones like on the picture of these.

I have not bought these numbered versions from a shop, only used ones but I have all the numbers.

/André

Postby André » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:19 am
This is the Kwak carriage.

The snail is a smurfitem.

You have seen this on earlier pictures and I am not sure if this is a Kwak item or not. It is the same the smurf ones but has different wheels and there is no hook to attach the cart. As you can see on the picture in "my collection"-thread it is possible to change the wheels to the ones from the smurfcarriages.

No markings at all on this one. And it is the same with the smurf carriage. It only has markings on the cart and not on the trailer.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 am
It's odd that the wheels are of a different color. Any idea what is supposed to pull the cart :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am
Good question,

but as many of these kwak-items they are from the same mold as the smurfaccessories so they suit the smurfs best. The snail is perfect. It is the same as with the bed and the rockingchair. They don´t fit the kwak figures at all. It seems they just made these as nice accessories to have beside the figures, but not to use with the figures.

Regarding the color of the wheels it is the same with the smurf cart. It has brown wheels aswell. :o

/André

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 am
Hi,

Here are some pictures of Kwak-items from catalogue so you know how they should look like and which certainly are made for Kwak.

I think there was only for Kwak some of the Schleich-made supersmurfs items and smurf playsets were made but in other colours.

Here is the car.
/André

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 am
here is the bedroom set.

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:41 am
Here is the kitchen furniture-set.
I don´t think the darkgreen ladder was ever sold with Kwak. That ladder probably belongs to the darkgreen smurf furnitures.

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:45 am
The set for the garden.

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 am
This is the sea landscape with boat and raft.
As you can see this should contain the boat and the raft.

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 am
the schleich made windmill

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 am
the farm.

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 am
the treeswing with orange swing.

Note that there is a barrel made for Kwak that is from the same mold as the one made for the smurffarm. But with silverpainted rings instead of black.

This is the Kwak-büro-set. :)

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:29 am
Fantastic that you managed to find these catalogues André!!
Do you know which year they appeared?

( when I see the original prices and compare to what I paid.....) :(

Lia

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am
The year is 1991.

It says 1990 under the figures but it is the same as with the smurfs. The release year seems to be the year after the mold year.

I don´t know how much the DM was this year. Maybe you collectors from Germany can help us with the approximatly cost. Foe example the farm costs 59.95 DM. I guess around 15 euro the or?

But think if you could buy the white bed, the white table and the purple rockingchair for around 4 euro?

I don´t know if my calculations are right about the prices and it is almost 20 years ago so the prices were different.

No white boat Lia. :-D

/André

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 am
simply half DM than you will get the Euro..
so 60 DM are approx 30 Euro

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:41 am
Thanks Tine,

well, 6 euro for these rare accessories would be awesome.

I wonder how many years they were in production. I would guess maybe 2 or 3 years the most.

/André

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 pm
There is a big difference in what you could buy for 6 euros in 1991 or what you can get in 2009!
In my old catalogues from 1996,1997/1998 and 2000, I don`t see these Kwakitems at all.
( only from he white bed , a picture appears in the 2000 catalogue)
I keep on wondering about that white boat...and also about the blue sledge and the red and blue items for nr. 40216.
Do they really exist?

Lia

Postby André » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 pm
I don´t know Lia,

But I am as curios as you are.

If Schleich made these parts for Kwak they could have made some more later. If Ösi´s list is correct ther could be parts released 92, 93 or 94 also.

But in the same time it could be like this. If the white bed, white vanitytable, green stove and the purple rockingchair is listed as testversions and are actually Kwak-items, maybe they just assume that every parts listed as testversions was made for Kwak.

Anyway these are beautiful and rare parts with the smurfs.

/André
Page 5 of 8

Login