Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 4 of 8

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Andre,
the poster I mean is this one

which is posted on Dyar's site.

It shows a brown/beige life guard chair which I have never seen as a smurf accessory :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:42 am
Maureen,

I don´t have this poster myself. But when I look at it on Gerdas website where you can get nice closeups it has a lot of made parts which is parts of the landscape. Very nice poster with a touch of both the treestump and the castle. I really don´t know if this lifeguard chair was sold. In that case it must be a hongkong one if you look at the flag. I also have a interesting picture of the farm from one of the catalogues which I don´t know if it was ever released. I will put it in here today. Maybe you have seen the picture before.

Regarding the lifeguard chair I saw on ebay long time ago it was darkbrown ( it I remember correctly) but as I told you it could have been a painted one. It was sold together with a lot of other smurfstuff so it was hard to tell.

/André

Postby André » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:58 am
this is how the farms looks like the first time it shows in the catalogues.

Do you think it was sold like this? Then it must be very rare.

/André

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 am
our famous Ösi-Schlumpf was telling in the forum about this one. The smurfette with white bicycle.
and here the forum thread
http://www.interfool.at/schluuumpf/pdf/ ... ausetc.jpg

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:27 am
Lovely smurfette!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:07 am
It is nice with the accessories as long as the fit the smurfs. Here is some of mine.

Some may not have been sold with smurfs and you should not pay 100 euros for them, but they still are nice.

My old umbrellasmurf from Hongkong is nice because the red colour has disapeared in the front but still is some left in the back. Probably it got most sunlight there. So it kind of goes from red to orange and to yellow.

I also like traveller with the long stick and the bag is flat underneath.

/André

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:45 am
also a white one is existing but from unknown series
The yellow one is coming from Tom&Jerry.
The green one is coming from Ida Bohatta and from Tom&Jerry

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 pm
The yellow one is coming from Tom&Jerry.
Which one do you mean, Tine? :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby André » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 am
Hi Maureen,

there is another travellerstick not on the picture which is yellow and from Tom and Jerry.

/André

Postby Lia » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:03 am
we discussed those sticks before

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtop ... ht=#133817

Lia

Postby André » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:51 am
Thanks Lia,

great pictures and items.

Since I am new here at the forum you probably have discussed at lot of the issues I write about. But just close your eyes in these parts. And I really appriciate the links because I haven´t been here that much before. I have tried to use the search-function sometimes and found a lot of very useful information.

Thanks/André

Postby André » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:32 am
Here is the gate and fence playsets for Kwak.

The pailings are marked 1 to 16 aswell as the posts. There are exactly the same markings on the ones on top of the Kwak pailings but these were made for the smurfs( so some smurf-ones are also marked 1 to 16). The same with the log-posts.

The gate for Kwak do not have any bell or lantern.

Behind the Kwak-releases are some Smurf-made ones with other colours.

I have 3 different Bellversions for the smurf-gates to the left.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 am
I have never been too interested in the Kwak items until now :banghead:

I really like them more and more :D

What three different bells do you have, Andre?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby André » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 am
Maureen,

Actually I have four different bells for the gate.

But 2 are the same on the outside but the "dingdong"-part :) inside don´t have the same size. So maybe that counts as the same for most collectors. And also the grey gate and the polkadotversions have almost the same one but slighly different shape and top. The biggest difference is the Hongkongversion which is second from left. The laterns only seems to have different yellow colours.

As you can see I have 2 different versions of the box for 40620. For some strange reason the picture is a closeupversion on one of them.

When I opened one of these boxes I also found a couple of boxes for supersmurfs. I had no idea I had stored some there. :shock:

/André

Postby André » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:12 am
here is a close up one the bells.

From left the bells belongs to:

Grey gate, hongkong-made gate, "polkadot"-gates.

I hope I got that correct. The grey gate bell I can´t be sure of because I bought this one from Germany together with many other things. Could been mixed or replaced?

Maybe the bells also was sold otherwise aswell?

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm
When I opened one of these boxes I also found a couple of boxes for supersmurfs. I had no idea I had stored some there.
:) :) :) :) :) :) Amazing what can be found in boxes, isn't it :) :)

Thank you for the close up pictures :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm
I had bought this Grey Gate on eBay a few months ago and I was calling
it a rohling Gate. LOL.

Thanks for the info Andre.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby André » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 am
Hi Smurfsterocks,

I actually found one more of the grey gate in another box and it has the same type of bell. Kind of heartshaped top.

I will send a closeup on the logpost- and pailingmarkings with the numbers for you soon.

/André

Postby André » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 am
closeup on the markings on the pailings with number 14. The same on the smurf- and the kwakpailings.

Actually I am not sure that these were sold with the markings from 1 to 16 in each playset. But there are 16 different ones and it should be 16 in the box. I can´t find any reason why they should mark them like this if it wasn´t meant to be all 16 pailingsnumbers and all 16 logs in the same box.

Postby André » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 am
closeup on the logpost nr 14.

Page 4 of 8

Login