Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:34 pm
Andrew - love the red pants golfer - I just won one of those last week - (thanks to Karen with her help on that :D ).

Are the Bonnevil Belokipi the bendy smurfs?? I've never seen them listed on US ebay and they are awesome. I think I may need them now :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:58 pm
Wow Dyar, that is a BIG package!!! Like Raelene, I was curious as to the title of the post and I have to say I am impressed. :)

Fabulous smurfs, you must have been itching to get home all day to have a good look. Love the big black angry, he is one of my favs. :D :D :D

Is the background new as well? I have been after one of these dioramas for ages. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:01 pm
Brilliant, excellent stuff you got there Dyar :D

On the subject of the Mainzelmännchen, you can see them here:-

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/18/0%2C1 ... %2C00.html

ZDF is one of the state TV companies & the Mainzelmännchen (little men from Mainz (Mainz is a large town not far from Frankfurt)) appear as short 20 second cartoon clips between the commercials in the early evening.

Hope the rest of you packages are as good as this

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:39 pm
Are the Bonnevil Belokipi the bendy smurfs?? I've never seen them listed on US ebay and they are awesome. I think I may need them now :)
Hi Stace

No these are plastic smurfs that actually come apart so you have to build them by putting the arms and head on with the torso seperated in 2 parts at the waist.

I have Attom to thank for these as he sent me the link and was the first item I bought for this package. The seller is from France I believe and I can send you a link/email address for you to contact him and see if he has more of them because they are pretty cool looking...and funny.

Thanks Attom :D

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:43 pm
Wow Dyar, that is a BIG package!!! Like Raelene, I was curious as to the title of the post and I have to say I am impressed. :)
So you are saying I have a very impressive big package...wait to I tell my mates....lol
Is the background new as well? I have been after one of these dioramas for ages. :-D
The background is not new as I bought it the same time as I bought the Olympic Stadium display about 6 or so months ago from a very nice and very helpful seller in the US. If you want one just PM me and I will send you the link to her site as I really wanted one of these too and couldn't find them anywhere else.

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login