Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 2
Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 am
So there is only 1 week to go until the Smurfs Movie is released in America. The rest of us will have to wait, but what are everyones plans? Going opening day? Midnight screening? Waiting for the weekend after or your not bothered about seeing it?

My plans I think will be to book the first midnight screening (if that happens here) at the big megaplex. Never been to a midnight screening so this is really the once I would ever do it. Have to wait until September 15 here. I'm excited, can't wait!

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 am
Hi Brad

It's going to be a looooooooong week :-D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:49 am
Hi Brad

It's going to be a looooooooong week :-D

Tintin
I'm sure it will be for our American friends... but it will be an even longer few months for some of the rest of us :(

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 am
Don't think we have a midnight screening in this area, if so I haven't heard of it.

I am planning on going on Friday night, and on the way back I am planning on visiting every McDonalds we pass, the McDonalds smurfs are supposed to come out the same day. And no..I am not planning on eating at every McDonalds I pass (I'll pass at least four) .
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am
Hi Brad

We have been waiting for a few years already so..........what's a few weeks ???

TO LONG :) :) :)

Tintin

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am
hehe... you could buy 1 part of your meal at every stop... grab your coke at the first one, grab the burger at the next.... so on, ha. Oh & all those smurfs :) Hope they are out on time.

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:54 am
Hi Brad

We have been waiting for a few years already so..........what's a few weeks ???

TO LONG :) :) :)

Tintin
this will be the hardest part waiting now, knowing the film is already out in other countries & we haven't seen it yet

Postby smurfer » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 am
Yeah ... It's getting close now .. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

In Holland it's opening in Scheveningen, but you only get in when you're invited .. but i'm not ... :neutral:

So i'm going to see the movie the day after (August 4th) at the biggest 3D cinema that whe have here; The Imax :-D :-D

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 am
Hi Ron

Have fun.
I don't know when and were i am going to.
Never been to the cinema in my town...........yet :-D

Tintin

Postby smurfer » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am
Thanks Frank :D

So i guess this is the perfect time for you to visit the local cinema ... :D :D

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am
thats great Ron!

And that poses some more question.. 3D or normal. I prefer to watch it in normal first but I will probably like to see it in 3D also. PLUS!! How many times does everyone think they'll go to see the movie while its at the cinema? Just the once or many times? I guess it depends if the movie is any good.. I'll at least go see it twice.. possibly a 3rd time if they play it at the drive-in... got to have the full experience of the smurfs on the big screen, lol.

AND also who will you be dragging along kicking and screaming possibly to see the smurfs movie with you??? I'll take my girlfriend & my mum will have to sit through this with me also... after all it was her fault for getting me into collecting smurfs in the first place :-D

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am
Yes it is........... big day in history :)

Tintin

Postby smurfer » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 am
How many times does everyone think they'll go to see the movie while its at the cinema? Just the once or many times?
Yeah Brad , another good question ...

I think i'm going to the cinema at least two times:

First time to the "official 3D version" , and later to the "Dutch spoken version"

Normaly i don't like those Dutch versions, but this time a lot of famous Dutchies will do the voices of all the Smurfs ... Going to be fun :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:15 am
I don't know yet, I may go twice..friends of mine might go but won't go the first weekend :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 am
Hi

I think i will go with my nephews.
There to young for the English version ( for myself i would prefer that )
So not sure if i go see the movie twice.
Think i wait for the dvd............... and i can tell you that's going to be seen more then ones :-D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 am
Think i wait for the dvd............... and i can tell you that's going to be seen more then ones :-D

Tintin
the dvd... i know i won't be waiting for an aussie release, I'll be ordering mine from America as its supposed to be out as soon as Christmas. So for that one I can't wait to grab as it'll only be a couple months wait after seeing it at the cinema.

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 am
I will go 29th july with 7 of my 10 nephews. We will see the 3D version. But I am afraid I will go more times: september with the rest of 3 nephews who are actually on holidays and perhaps with some friends who really want to watch it but I am sure they prefer do it with me
:D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 am
Hi Joaquin

10 nephews ??? You will be broke at the end .............
Hope for you there is not going to be a second and third movie :-D

Just kidding ofcourse, i am sure you will have the time of your live.

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 am
8 persons: 9 euros for the tiket, 3 euros for corn falkes and a coca for aech one and 7 euros for a happy meal...Bankrupt!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:11 am
Hi Joaquin

Yes but the smiles on there faces are priceless !!!!!!!!!!!
Bankrupt or not, at least you had a great time :-D

Tintin
Page 1 of 2

Login