Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 am
8 persons: 9 euros for the tiket, 3 euros for corn falkes and a coca for aech one and 7 euros for a happy meal...Bankrupt!!!!
Seeing the smiles and happy faces.....memories to be made.....= priceless :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm
We have vacation Bible School the day it comes out, but the plan is to hit Mcdonalds in the morning and pick up as many of the Smurf figures we can then go to vacation Bible School and catch Smurfs at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.... We're going to wear smurf shirts too :)

Postby smurfer » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm
In Holland it's opening in Scheveningen, but you only get in when you're invited .. but i'm not ... :neutral:

So i'm going to see the movie the day after (August 4th) at the biggest 3D cinema that whe have here; The Imax :-D :-D

Plans has been changed today !

Thanks to my lovely girlfriend and a friend from work, i can go to the cinemas to see the movie in a special pre-premiere this Sunday (March 31) :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm so happy and excited now ... :-D

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm
That's great news Ron :-D :-D :cheers:

I'm not sure when or where I'm going to see it yet. In Frankfurt there is a huge cinema where you can watch the films dubbed into German or in the original languages so I think I'll go there so that I can see it in the original English. Then if I find some of the voices irritating I can watch the German version afterwards :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 pm
I'm dragging my gang to the friday early afternoon showing. Will make a smurfy day of it too as we are hitting Mcdonalds, then shooting up to build a bear and toys r us for more smurfs. Then of course another good mcdonalds meal to end the night!
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm
I'm dragging my gang to the friday early afternoon showing......we are hitting Mcdonalds, then shooting up to build a bear and toys r us for more smurfs.
Dragging, Hitting & Shooting....I think your gang is getting out of control Gerda.

Dyar

PS: Hey Gerda, so many years ago we talked about this time and how great it would be buying all of the new Smurfy stuff.......it's finally here !!! We may all end up in Smurfers Anonymous......but feeling blue will never feel that bad. Um......not that you should be feeling your Smurfs cos......that's just weird. :eek:

Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 am
Oh my gang is out of control alright :) It is a great feeling to walk into a store and see smurfs. i'm going to be the credit card company's best customer for awhile.. at least when it comes to spending there money, :)
happily smurfing along
Page 2 of 2

Login