Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 am
Our member Jon has just received a lot of info about the film. I have just had a look and there are very interesting things. I am not going to translate it into english because they are 59 pages in WORD. It is info with technicals details, with curiosities about the film (for example the names of the 4 cats used as Azrael) etc etc. It is the info SONY PICTURES is going to sent to press

If anyone here wants me to look for somthing he wants to know, please don´t hesitate in asking
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tintin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am
Hi Joaquin

Seems like a very interesting book !! :-D

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm
Perhaps some of you have read it before but I want to share with you some curiosities of the film

- the movie has been filmed 100% at NY:Central Park, Belvedere Castle, FAO Schwarz, Russian Tea Room, Rockefeller Center and Prospect Park de Brooklyn.

- there are three new characters at the movie: crazy smurf, fidgety smurf (sorry but really don´t know the translation to english) and gutsy smurf. Only the last one is a principal character as we know from the trailers

- the real names of teh cats appearing as Azrael are Mr. Krinkle, Vino, Cheetoh, Blaze. And there are some scnes with a cat in CGI (from Tippet studios) (don´t aske me what it means)

- Joan Rivers, Liz Smith, Tom Colicchio, Olivia Palermo and Michael Musto appear at film too (I imagine they are amerciacan stars from Tv or cinema???)

- there are 523 mushrooms at smurfs village
- a smurf has 115 bones (I suppose it is an info papa or brainy give at the movie)

- brainy smurf is pushed or kicked 25 times along the movie jejeje
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 pm
Thanks for the updates, Joaquin :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 am
Thanks for those interesting news, Joaquin. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login