Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm
I've been telling some of my former students who work at the movie theater to see if they can get a hold of some smurf posters for my daughtern and I. One of them came through today. He said he couldn't get posters for us but gave us two unopened boxes. The large display I left at school it says smurf subway display on the box but I haven't opened it yet) the other box was two sets of very large window clings. Thankfully I have a large patio window, but still probably a little too big for the window.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:48 am
Awwwww congratz. :cheers: :D

Postby bwalters » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:02 am
You took another pic of a display you say in a movie house. It is a pic of the subway scene. That is probibly what is in the box you left at work.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:42 pm
i saw a picture of the subway display in a different thread and I am guessing thats what it is.... didn't spend much time up at work today so I haven't had a chance to open it (They're waxing floors). Not sure where I will have room to display that... maybe in my classroom since we do smurf activities in computer class.

Postby bradley » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 pm
good work! very lucky! Sounds like it is the subway display!

Postby bwalters » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 pm
I guess I misspoke when I said you posted that pic trackersmurf. Someone else posted it.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Congrats on getting them! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login