Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm
I got this email through my website and want your opinions, I'm posting it here because it's kind of movie related.

Dear Gerda,

We are the PR agency in Hong Kong. We have been working for many big shopping malls and other organizations in Hong Kong, and being well experienced in holding events and exhibitions for them. We have lately held a press conference for the Ocean Park with their newly launched mechanical ride – “The Flash”. Other big scale seasonal events include Tsim Sha Tsui Festive Illuminations Switch-on Ceremony, Lucky Cat Exhibition, Russian Nesting Dolls Exhibition, etc. Attached information as for your reference.

On behalf of a movie company, we are now planning to organize the Smurfland event on this coming Easter.

Knowing that you have huge Smurfland collection that would be very much appreciated if we can have a chance to work with you on this event, believing that the event would be carried out successfully with your kind involvement. May we have our honor to invite as our co-organizer, borrowing from you the Smurfland related items for the event? Moreover, we would also hold a press conference for the event, in which, that would be great if your representative can travel to Hong Kong and attend the press conference, sharing with us info regarding Smurfland.

We will be responsible for your performance fees, air tickets and accommodation costs. We may further discuss on the details according to any of your requests. Should there be any charges, kindly please advice.

We have no doubt that the event might not be in succeed that it is without your presence. That would be very much appreciated if you can take this into your kind consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Jessie Hung

:-? :-? :? :?
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm
I have received the same e-mail, Gerda and deleted it as spam :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:17 pm
Good to know Maureen, I figured the same but it gave me a good laugh. I told robert i'm packing my bags to head to Hong Kong and talk about smurfs, he said he had to come along as he is the bankroll to my collection :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 pm
I have received it too :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bradley » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm
same here. deleted it.

Postby Azrael » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am
We've not had/heard anything of this? They must have got it from a site somewhere where a bunch of collectors have their email addresses? :-?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 am
I don't have my e-mail listed on any website but my own and this one.

However, I am getting a lot of spam traffic on my website lately, and also spam e-mails thru the website and just dismissed it as one of those :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login