Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Okay I didn't post anything at first because I searched the net to see if I could find proff of this. I cannot. Anyways heres the deal. I swear I saw a clip from smurfs with smurfette and neil Patrick Harris in the background during the New Years rockin eve on ABC on one of the big TV Screens in Times Square. Am I crazy or did anyone else see this? It was qucik and I could be wrong.

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 pm
I think you are just crazy. Not lol I didn't see anything, but that didn't mean it didn't happen.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm
I know I'm crazy. Not sure if its for this though...still very very crazy :-D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Ok I'm still crazy but if you want to se what I'm talking about find the n ew Kids on the block performance from new years on yout tube. When the clock says 11:40 on the screen (about four minutes into the clip)look to the right on the tv screen in the background...it is smurfette but I don't think its a scene from the movie...still have no idea what it is...could be some spoof thing though

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Can you post a link to the clip? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8IIu6wS ... re=related

Probably closer to 11:42 on the time (4 minutes into the clip) looks like a smurfette costume.

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am
Yes, it is a smurfette costume. :D
Though she's being punched to the ground. :shock:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Gerda » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm
I saw it.. your not crazy.. Ok maybe a little bit but so is the mind of a smurf nut as we are probably the ONLY crazy nuts in the world who would notice a smurfette in a shot of new years eve party goers :)
Nice catch tracker smurf :-D :cheers:

wonder where it is from as it can't be the movie :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Nope, not the movie.

My best guess is either a comedy show/movie or some kind of crazy commercial spot for something. :???: But the clip would easily fit in a show like Scrubs (though I recognized any of the actors).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm
Mystery solved...appearantly it was a preview for Mr. Sunshine a new show on ABC. Matthew Perry is in it... probably a short life expectancy
Page 1 of 1

Login