Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 8 of 11

Postby Lia » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am
It`s a wonderful box! :D

Postby André » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 am
Here a more of my items i bought/got myself the last few days.

it hard to decide what to buy and what not to buy. There's too much around right now :) :) :)
Can you also get different ones in Q8 stations like we could at the Statoil stations?

Like you say there are so many items to buy now if you would like. Almost everywhere you can find childsbooks, paintbooks, towles, t shirts etc. :lol:
Attachments
glasses statoil.jpg
glasses statoil.jpg (69.69 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tintin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am
Hi Andre

Very nice glasses !!!!!!
Comes in handy, some smurfy things you will never use but this ........... nice :-D

Tintin
Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 am
Hi All; Last night I had dinner with 4 friends. One of them brought me a few things from a movie theater. First off is the Garland or rope display. The box was unopened. Not sure I have room to put it up.
Next is the Subway scene standee again box unopened.
Next is a poster. My bed which it is on is a queen size bed.
Next is buttons that the people at theaters were supposed to wear. Again unused.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 am
I tried about 10 times to get the buttons to show up and they won't here is another try.
It still didn't work trying again.
Not sure why it didn't work the first 11 times. I left what I had copied and pasted to try to figure out what I did wrong. I finally had to go back to facebook exit my photos and then reopen and tried again. It then worked.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 am
Hi Bill

I love the Time square thing a lot !!!!!!!
Congratulations :cheers:

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 am
Hi Frank; I didn't take it out of the box completely because I have no place to put it. It is too tall for my house. It goes together with screws and wing nuts. And I figured everyone had all ready seen pic's of it put together. I don't have any room for the rope display either. They are both huge.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 am
Those are awesome items, and will be very valuable especially if kept in the package. I don't think I'd take open them up either :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 am
Hi Bill
Hi Frank; I didn't take it out of the box completely because I have no place to put it. It is too tall for my house. It goes together with screws and wing nuts. And I figured everyone had all ready seen pic's of it put together. I don't have any room for the rope display either. They are both huge.
Please don't tell me you have to build the whole Times Square Station ???? :eek:
Anyway it looks fantastic.

Tintin

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 am
Fantastic, Bill!!! Wish we were able to get things from our movie theaters like that :!:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 pm
Thanks everyone. My friend told me last night he would be on the lookout for the new movie stuff and get it for me if he could. Just got back from a Smurf hunt. I found the cookies and some of the Suave stuff. Kmart I found a book that says, off to school. Car started to mess up so I headed home. I was on a windy road, just came around a curve and there was a Cop and car stopped on the side or 1/2 way on the road. Had several cars comming tword me, and I could not stop. Lucky for me the people in the other lane moved over as far as they could or I would have hit him.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Just a couple of pic's of the boxes the standee and rope display came in.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm
I like the grouch potato button! :)

Postby smurfer » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 am
WOW Bill !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:-D :-D :-D

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:41 am
A few thing I got awhile back but couldn't post pic's of.
First 3 Movie trailers on theater film 35mm.
Second is Smurfs Movie clings. I got these well over a month ago.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am
I actually got two of the window clings, but 1 is spoken for.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:11 pm
great displays Bill!

Smurf movie toys are starting to show up in Australian stores. Toys R Us should have them sometime this week hopefully. I checked in with the city store last Friday as all TRU stores are having an in store smurfs party the weekend after the movie release. They were still awaiting stock and hoped it would arrive on Monday or Tuesday. So will have to check back. But Big W have the movie figures. It took me 4 Big Ws to find all 6. I already had Grouchy but picked up Smurfette, Gutsy and Clumsy on Friday night and then it took me 3 Big W stores yesterday before I found Papa and Brainy at the last one. Seems they are very limited on shelve and other people had been through them before me.
Attachments
TRU instore party.jpg
TRU instore party.jpg (61.42 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

Postby Pitufo » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 pm
:shock: :shock: Bill, I think you have the greatest movie´s memorabilia collections I have seen...You have the original trailers, the original boxes for displays...MY GOD!!!!!!!!1
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 pm
Well here is a Mcdonalds Smurf display. Just got it in the mail.
I have another one that has not been opened on the way.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 pm
It's great, isn't it? I got mine a week ago and can't wait to display it properly :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 8 of 11

Login