Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 4 of 11

Postby steveparkes » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 am
To say that this movie comes out in August, I have seen absolutely no advertisement or mechandise here in the UK, I am beginning to wonder if we will ever get any smurf stuff here :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm
I'll be over in Germany April 8th - 14th ... a bit too soon for the new smurfs but for all other purposes it worked out to be better this way :)
That's true, at least you won't miss anything :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am
grouchy smurf stamper looks like he has been lifting weights, :eek:
happily smurfing along
Postby Azrael » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 am
Anyone that wants to buy this new movie poster let me know.

Al

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SMURFS-MOVIE-POST ... 230ed35ecc

It's pretty horrific! :)
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 am
Are you able to offer this poster for less? I would be interested in getting more movie posters but the price is a bit high :-?

Think this poster is funny..poor smurfs :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 pm
I get the humor....but it looks painful.

Postby smurfowen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:06 pm
This poster makes no sence
If they were in an elevator then I could see the humour in it, but it's a train door so why will they all be stuck and one higher than the other?
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby bradley » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 am
I read that a new trailer for the smurfs movie will be released later this week. Also have you seen this photo:

Looks like Alvin & the Chipmunks prequel :banghead: :banghead:

Postby bradley » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 am
A new Movie Poster for the movie:

why did they put sunglasses on Papa :-? Not sure that I like this poster but if it becomes available on ebay to buy I'll grab it. I finally just bought 2 frames for the previous movie posters & found room on the wall in my smurf room. Had to move a few cabinets... and of course once I moved one thing I almost moved everthing else around.. always the way. See attached photo. I figure I'll buy another ikea cabinet to stand near the posters & that will be my movie merchandise cabinet. Keep it all together in one cabinet. I don't plan to buy much (thats what I say now). But at this stage I just want all the plush & basic range of figures plus posters. I'm hoping the aussie dollar continues to stay awesome when all this stuff is released so it will be cheaper to buy from America.

What is everyone else planning to buy (movie related - everything or select) & will you separate the movie merch from the rest of your collection like I plan to do, ha?

Postby Tintin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 am
Hi Bradley

You are right Papa with sunglasses.......... i have to get use to that.
The smurfs become a bit to modern for me.
But maybe the movie will change my view.

About the movie objects.
One thing is sure, i will buy the Schleich smurfs, i have to see about the rest.
If i like some items i will buy them.............. we will see what happens.

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am
Not sure I will get this poster...I got the other ones as I found them cute, even though I hate the new look smurfs.

So far, I am planning on getting the Schleich PVC movie smurfs and probably the plush we saw a few weeks ago. :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:27 pm
Not really sure what I will buy at this point. Maybe the figures and plush, but as far as anything else. I am pretty much an impulse buyer. I buy what I like and pass on the rest. I am also with the general consensis I don't care for the new look. Of course they are trying to appeal to a whole new crowd.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:24 pm
I plan on buying the figures but I"m not sure about the rest of it. I was hoping there would be Happy Meal figures and stuff like that coming out.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:51 pm
pretty much the jakks and schleich figures... my daughter will probably want the playsets and such... I also want the smurf color blanks (decorate your own smurf) that I saw in some toyfair pictures... truth be told with my two girls we will probably get everything smurfy you can think of since this may be the last time for a while that smurfs will be everywhere

Postby smurfowen » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 am
To say that this movie comes out in August, I have seen absolutely no advertisement or mechandise here in the UK, I am beginning to wonder if we will ever get any smurf stuff here :(

I saw a huge poster in the movie house:
Ciniworld - London
Smurfowen

Postby steveparkes » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am
which Cineworld was that Owen? I haven't seen any advertisements yet :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfowen » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 am
Yes it is in southside shopping centre in Wandsworth.
Smurfowen

Postby Azrael » Fri May 06, 2011 4:52 am
Our friends in Spain sent a link to the new poster over to us at Smurf Collectors Club..

Doesn't Smurfette look odd! She matches the classic Peyo pose.. but looks ill! :)

www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 06, 2011 7:31 am
Yep, but I love Papa wearing sunglasses. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Found this on Facebook and thought it looks interesting. Not sure how to order this...would love to know what smurfberry tastes like :)

http://www.facebook.com/SmurfsKidsMultiVitamin

Hidden in the Woods

Page 4 of 11

Login