Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 11

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I wonder if the smaller ones are the posters they give out at Movie theaters? Maybe we should keep our eyes out for these and other freebies. Back when I worked at a movie theater (almost 20 years ago now) weused to get buttons and such. I still have a brother that works at a theater in Texas so I guess we got to wait and see.

Postby smurfowen » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm
count me in
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.
Postby smurfowen » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:25 pm
iPuffi

Smurfowen

Postby bradley » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm
http://www.gifts-and-tablewares.com/iss ... 1000399687

Smurfs Happening at Zak

SPOKANE, WA – Zak Designs has developed a line of mealtime products featuring Smurfs™. A live-action feature film will hit movie screens this summer, introducing a new generation of kids to the lovable blue characters.
Zak's line includes a pearlized plate and bowl; 16-ounce tumbler; 15-ounce sport bottle; 19-ounce pull-top bottle; and 25-ounce ZakHydro-Canteen™ made from durable Tritan™ materials.

For more information visit www.zak.com

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Thanks for posting! Hopefully there will be a lot of smurf movie stuff coming out!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm
I found this poster on ebay...I really like it

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfowen » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 am
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smurfowen

Postby smurfowen » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 am
Thank you for the tip Maureen

Just bought mine
Smurfowen

Postby Tintin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 am
Hi

Ye, that's a funny one !!!! :-D

Tintin

Postby FlamingO » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 am
Think we will generally see a lot more smurf products about, directly movie related and some just smurfy :smurf: Have seen a nice smurf moneybox and a set of smurf bookends :-D

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm
I really like that poster too! :D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm
Toyfair is this weekend in New York so hopefully we will see some new smurf items (Jakks smurfs maybe?). I've been looking on the internet but no new smurf images though a mention of how few children movies are opening this summer...smurfs being one of them.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm
hmmmm. found some pics but nothing too shocking here http://collider.com/toy-fair-2011-pictu ... ges/75959/

pictures of books and puzzles (though you have to browse through a lot of other toy fair pics). The one thoing that caught my interest was a poster for "no smurf gets left be hind" a collectible game from wizkids. For those of you who do not know wiz kids makes collectible minature games...though this could be a card game too I suppose.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 pm
I am posting the pictures of the smurf goodies here to make it easier to find them.

There are lots of other pretty nice goodies on that link that are worth checking out. Thanks for posting, Tracker :D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 pm
confused, that smurfing pal sized puzzle has already been released (I found one while christmas shopping in a little stand selling only toys) I thought toy fairs only advertised what was coming :?
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm
sometimes they show recent product if its related to a whole line thats coming out (for instance smurf puzzles)

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm
There is a place about 20 miles from me that all they sell are puzzles. I guess I need to take a drive there this weekend to see if they can order me all the puzzles they can find. I have thought about stopping there for the last 20 years but never have.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm
Toy fair image off flickr showing the new schleich smurfs

I saw photos on facebook the other day for movie toys. Not sure if they were playalong figures. But they also had new beanies in the style of the movie look smurfs. have to find those pics.

Postby Tintin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 am
Hi

I am curious to see if every new smurf coming out will look like the ones from the movie ......... :-?

Tintin

Postby smurfowen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 am
I think smurf collectors ( the real ones) are a rare bread of people. We will purchase the figures just because we dont want to be left behind and not have them in our collection. I think because they look different, it has intreaged us and because the whole movie launch memory thing we will purchase them.
My personal opinion is that for the movie its great, but it wont go down so good if this is the look of smurfs to come. They do not have the cute factor that will appeal to future collectors.. Secondly all the memorabilia is movie related, same pictures.

We (at least I) loved clumsy for looking clumsy not stupid, etc.
Smurfowen
Page 2 of 11

Login