Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 6 of 11

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Have you opened the Clumsy and Smurfette shaped balloons. They are huge. About 4 feet tall uninflated.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 pm
Wow!! :shock:

I haven't seen any of that stuff here at all.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Tojo I found it at a site called parties4kids.com They have a ton of stuff. I thing even though they are not in any of the pic's they also have Cake toppers. If you need help let me know you can have the stuff shipped to me and I will forward it to you if they won't ship overseas.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Thanks Bill :D I'll think about it.

I'm actually trying not to spend too much money on smurfy stuff at the moment but it's difficult with all the movie, McDonalds, build a bear stuff & the Toonfish comic album re-releases at the moment :) Just going to the movie with 5 people cost a fortune :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 pm
5 people? I had a hard enough time affording myself. And all I did was pay my way in and buy a coke.
Mr Bill

Postby PatrickSmurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 pm
Yesterday I went to the cinema to see the orginal spoken 3D version of The Smurfs movie. Before the film started i bought myself a Smurf popcorn + Smurf drinking mug.
On that mug you can put a smurf which you get with this mug.
I've got the papasmurf. There are 2 diffren't smurf besides papasmurf: smurfette & clumsy.
Next week i once again go to see the Smurf film. This time in the Dutch spoken version.
So I hope to get those other smurfs next week.

Have anyone else got himself something Smurfy at the cinema?!

I have put a pic with it of this papasmurf and the popcorn box.Besides
papasmurf you see a normal smurf to show you the size of this 3D smurf
Attachments
Film Smurfs 107.JPG
Film Smurfs 107.JPG (18.99 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Film Smurfs goed.jpg
Film Smurfs goed.jpg (27.53 KiB) Viewed 1306 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm
Have you opened the Clumsy and Smurfette shaped balloons. They are huge. About 4 feet tall uninflated.
No, I decided to keep them in the package, Bill :D I've seen them blown up in a balloon store...they are huge :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm
Thanks Bill :D I'll think about it.

I'm actually trying not to spend too much money on smurfy stuff at the moment but it's difficult with all the movie, McDonalds, build a bear stuff & the Toonfish comic album re-releases at the moment :) Just going to the movie with 5 people cost a fortune :) :)
You can also let me know, Tojo...I just put it with the rest of the stuff I have for you..might save you some costs on shipping :winks:

The good thing is that most of the party supplies aren't that expensive...I got it on ebay, so I probably didn't everything there is :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm
Not sure what these little figures are..not really cute but cheap and they are smurfs :)
They are the figures sold in vending machines that we haven't found yet (maybe in NYC?!?). I bought a set as shown in your photo off ebay...and not that much either, so of course, I had to buy it :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 pm
Have anyone else got himself something Smurfy at the cinema?!
Those are great! I have only seen the American cinema items online. None of our movie theaters carry any of them :(
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 am
just realised the papa smurf from the poster wearing the sun glasses... they weren't sun glasses they were 3d glasses! Makes sense now. When I first saw the poster I thought it was wrong to have papa wearing sun glasses... :banghead:

those toppers look great!

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 pm
The cinema in our area didn't carry any of the drink cups or popcorn boxes :(

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Moey, My two Smurfette balloons didn't come in packages. Infact of all the foil balloons I have (16) only two have packages. I got 1 of the happy birthday balloons in a package and have 4 of them. And both of the Clumsy balloons that are as big as the Smurfette have packages.
Mr Bill

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 am
Just found in a shop a lovely smurf game in a tin
Attachments
Smurfenspel in trommel vk.jpg
Smurfenspel in trommel vk.jpg (71.45 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 am
backside
Attachments
Smurfenspel in trommel ak.jpg
Smurfenspel in trommel ak.jpg (80.18 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 am
it has 5 smurfs
Attachments
Smurfenspel 5 smurfen.jpg
Smurfenspel 5 smurfen.jpg (64.21 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

Postby PatrickSmurf » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 am
Hi Lia

I'm from Holland too. Where can I find this game? The Smurfs
looks nice. Are they the same size as the regular smurfs or do they have the USA McDonalds size?

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 am
Hi Patrick

Try the Kruidvat.

The smurfs are smaller then the normal smurfs ,hardly 4 cm

Lia

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am
I like that.... and I have seen similar games for other properties like sesame street here in America so I bet we will see this in other countrries and langauges. This looks a lot like the type of board games they sell at Kohls around Christmas time.

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 am
That would be nice Tracker!

It`s really a nice game and I`m dying to open it to see the smurfs and the markings...but on the other hand..it`s nice to leave the metal box unopened
Page 6 of 11

Login