Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 2

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am
I also have that weird feeling, that there's something not quiet right about them, but generaly I like them,

Think that might be the fact that they have iris like a human and have a skin/cloth "texture" that we don't get in the comics/cartoons.

My biggest fear is that they're going to give them those annoying voices like in the cartoon (and I can't stand them! :banghead: ). I know that's part of the cartoons and ppl that have seen them and grown with them would probably not accept any other type of voice... but I've grown with the comics and PVC figures, never seen the cartoons as growing up, thus they don't sound like that in my mind. :???:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bradley » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm
they do look a little scary don't they, lol. thanks for sharing those pics. Gutsy Smurf... well looking at him I'm even more confused why they decided to create their own new smurf for the movie.

Postby Azrael » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 am
Well... I think the more we see the better it's starting to look..
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby smurfowen » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 am
they do look a little scary don't they, lol. thanks for sharing those pics. Gutsy Smurf... well looking at him I'm even more confused why they decided to create their own new smurf for the movie.
Pleasure
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 am
They're not the smurfs I am used to looking at but I like them and I'm really looking forward to this movie!!! :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 pm
The Scots one reminds me of one of the Nac Mac Feegles from the Terry Pratchet Discworld series :eek: He's just missing a sword, & I wonder if he says "Crivens" a lot :lol: :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:49 pm
I'm used to the cartoon Smurfs, but these don't look too bad.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 pm
This picture was just published on the Facebook page for the smurfs movie.

I know most of us are on Facebook, but I thought I show it on here for those who aren't :D

http://www.facebook.com/SmurfHappens
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Hmmm...does it seem like gutsy's part could have been done as hefty... he looks like he ois going to be the tough guy

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 am
Thanks maureen!!!!!I have deleted my membership from facebook, so it is nice to see the pic here
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 am
I agree about Gutsy, Tracker...

Still not too fussed about these smurfs. They remind me a bit of the dwarfs in SnowWhite...cute but not something you really want in your house :-?

Smurfette looks a bit like she still has some of the things Gargamel put in here inside of her...I wouldn't trust her :o

I like Clumsy and Brainy...I think they caught the naive charm of the original smurfs in them...but honestly, if I were a kid today, I couldn't care less about these creatures

Call me old-fashioned or unprogressive...I just don't like them :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 pm
Smurfette looks a bit like she still has some of the things Gargamel put in here inside of her...I wouldn't trust her :o
I think it's her eyes Maureen, they're a bit unsettling :-? Smurfette in the comics / cartoons was more girly & had long eyelashes...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby lobo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Maureen, the more I see these smurfs the more I love them.Thank you for the picture.
However, I´m not sure about Gutsy. Why is he scottish? Did he travel previously to Scottland? Am I thinking too much?

Joaquín, I did the same thing, I couldn´t stand to be a member anymore.I hate Facebook !!!

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Maureen, the more I see these smurfs the more I love them.Thank you for the picture.
However, I´m not sure about Gutsy. Why is he scottish? Did he travel previously to Scottland? Am I thinking too much?

Joaquín, I did the same thing, I couldn´t stand to be a member anymore.I hate Facebook !!!
Hi carlos!!!I ahven´t deleted my membership for a reason of "hate" but for a reason of time: I lose too much time regarding profils of peoeple I don´t know...like a gossip :) :) :)

We could organise a meeting to see the film...i have spoken to Jon (Logroño) and Snasebastián is a good place for us...But It is too far from barcelona, I am afraid
JOAQUÍN

Postby barrufet » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 pm
WTF is a scottie smurf doing here? :banghead:
regards
barrufet
Barcelona
Page 2 of 2

Login