Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 am
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you... GARGAMEL....

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/04/30/fir ... he-smurfs/
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby bradley » Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm
Azaria actually looks GREAT as Gargamel! I'm beginning to change my mind about this film and having seen these photos I'm starting to get a little excited! though I should still keep my expectations low, lol.

Postby Azrael » Sun May 02, 2010 4:55 am
Very... VERY low! HAHA!

At the end of the day, it'll just be nice to see I think. You know (he says in a sort of half-whisper) that the merchandise will be Sh*t.

It's not going to be Schleich or cartoon/book based. It's going to be those horrific movie-Smurf versions. Oh well.. they'll end up in a box with all my Mcdonalds smurfs stuff I suppose.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 02, 2010 6:27 am
:) :) :) :)

Those will be the smurfs that are best picked up at fleamarkets for a few cents :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 03, 2010 2:31 am
I didn't expect Azaria to look so great. :D The make-up artists did an amazing job. :D

Postby bradley » Tue May 04, 2010 3:49 am
A heap of new photos of Azaria as Gargamel:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue May 04, 2010 1:48 pm
Azaria does look awesome! I liked the photo of him looking at the kid with the Transformers backpack...ahem, you'd think they put a smurf one on him!!!! Since it's based in Central Park, I'm guessing it's being filmed in NYC now. May have to do some digging online and see if we can catch any glimpses of the filming :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Azrael » Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 am
I think that this must be part of some montage in the movie. It certainly looks that way.

I think he will carry this film in the same way Rickman carried Prince of Thieves, know what I mean?

Postby bradley » Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 am
Azaria does look awesome! I liked the photo of him looking at the kid with the Transformers backpack...ahem, you'd think they put a smurf one on him!!!! Since it's based in Central Park, I'm guessing it's being filmed in NYC now. May have to do some digging online and see if we can catch any glimpses of the filming :-D
Here is where some filming of the smurfs movie will be for Thursday 6th May

NYC & Vicinity:

The Smurfs Movie is filming on 21st St & Park Ave/ Lexington from 9am-3am. Signs also spotted around 19th near Park/Broadway (Thanks Kerri & Amy) FYI: There are still signs through tomorrow on Crosby between E Houston St and Prince St in NYC too.

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2010 ... nt-page-1/

Postby Azrael » Thu May 06, 2010 6:20 am
Man... I wish I had enough for a flight!!!
:banghead:
Page 1 of 1

Login