Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 am
...or you will find yourself trapped: http://www.85qm.de/up/BigRedButton.swf 8-) :lol:

Postby smurfwish » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:41 am
:) :) :) Very good Dominique. I have just sat there for ages doing that until I finally realised that it was going round for the second time :) :) :) I obviously have got time on my hands after all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:24 am
That was funny Dominique...I sat here and pressed and laughed my head off. The thing is....you just can't stop pressing the bloody thing :banghead:

I was hitting the button at great speeds in the end....luckily Maxine said it goes around again otherwise I might of been here for days...thanks Max

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:22 am
Ya'll ruined the ending :) :) :)

Is it just me or do you all see the red button still?? :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:07 am
Well that it is a few minutes of my life wasted!!! :)

Nice link Dominique. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 pm
I was hitting the button at great speeds in the end....luckily Maxine said it goes around again otherwise I might of been here for days...thanks Max
:sofunny:

silly me was doing the same thing...thinking the second round should start any minute...only to realize it started a long while back...

you only saw one red button, Stace???? :shock: I see tons of them right now... :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login