Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:49 pm
The Anti-Halloween Competition

Okay the prize for the winner of this competition will be £15 (excluding postage) to spend at Kitty's Cavern.

If I can't find a more suitable judge at the end, I will ask either my children or husband to decide on a winner.

What you have to do..

Well as we all know October is traditionally the month of Halloween. But what I want you to do is think of the complete opposite of Halloween, so rather than Witches, Ghosts and all things evil, I want you to think of all things good. Your entry needs to be a picture, it can be a graphic, or a photograph of a smurf pictured in a "good" setting, or even a drawing or painting.

So imagine it's Halloween and you need to make a Smurf picture that will ward off all evil spirits. It might be Smurf Heaven, Fairies in Smurfland, or even the Smurf Police! Or you might just decide to take your favourite smurf to church with you and have him photographed with the vicar! I'm sure people have lots of other ideas besides these.

Just one entry per person please. If you want to post other pictures as well then please put anything that isn't your official entry on a separate thread. :cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:47 am
Great idea Karen, I'll get my thinking cap on. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:00 am
thinking thinking thinking...when do entries close, Karen??
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:35 am
31st October, although I can extend that if people want more time, as there have been no entries yet. :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:42 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: There it is in the title..I was reading the description carefully and not finding it. (I'll just go crawl in a hole now.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:28 am
Hehe, it's ok Linda. :)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:49 am
Thats a nice picture Mike. And the first entry too ! Well done :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Yonna » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:09 am
Fun competition. I'd like to enter this. Let's hope I get the time somewhere...
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 pm
:D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:21 am
Oooh, I like that Linda - well done :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:19 am

Just one entry per person please.
OWWWW :( :( :( I wanted to enter at least 10 times for a good chance of winning LMAO! 8-) :) 8-) :)
Mind you i cant even think of 1 entry at the mo still thinking. :neutral: :scratchinghead:

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:26 am
Linda, I love it...... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 am
Hi all Samismurf has asked me if i could add there entry for them as they were having trouble with the pic not showing up so I have sorted it for them. :D I like it it made me chuckle. :) So here it is Samismurfs entry.................
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:14 am
Thanks Steve, and Sami, glad you finally got it sorted. :-D

Postby samismurf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:27 am
a big big thanx to steve your awesome thanx u
I i win, half of the prize is to you
helping always pây :-D
thanx alot
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:15 pm
a big big thanx to steve your awesome thanx u
I i win, half of the prize is to you
helping always pây :-D
thanx alot
:oops: :oops: You didnt need to do that! I Like to beable to help out any fellow smurf collector if I can. :oops: :oops: :cheers: :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby samismurf » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:09 am
i know you didint do this for that but i will be happy to give you half the prize if i actulally win the prize. My picture wouldnt be there if you didint help me out so thanx you very much. :D
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:13 pm
Just a reminder that this competition finishes tomorrow. :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:21 pm
I know and i just cant think of anything. :-? :( :( :( :( well nothing good anoth for an entry anyways lol :)

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:27 pm
OK as there were only two entries I have decided to give £15 worth of smurf stuff to both members who entered.

Please PM me with your wish list both of you. Please remember that postage is extra, so if you want the smurfs completely free then make sure your total comes to £15 inclusive of postage.

Thanks Samismurf and Linda for great entries. :cheers:
Page 1 of 2

Login