Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 4
Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 pm
Thanks to Kim's suggestion I am holding a Smurfy Raffle to raise funds for Dyar's trip to Belgium.

Tickets will cost £2 each (I would have said £1 but the paypal fees will kill it otherwise).

Here are the prizes: -

1st Prize

Fix & Foxi Smurf. He's got a little mark on his hat and minor rubs on his ears, but his sign is in good shape. His tail has a little dent in the top, but don't hold that against him. :)

2nd Prize

Kitty's Cavern Smurf Bar picture, this wonderful picture was created by Attom, I had it made into some prints with his permission a year or so ago, and it is now used for the banner for Blue Cavern.

The print is 53cm x 44cm, if you don't want the Kitty's Cavern wording on it, you could easily cut it off.

3rd Prize

A Smurfy Puzzle kindly donated by Linda (Bunno Smurf)

If you want to take part (there is no pressure to do so) then please send £2 via paypal to kittyscavern "THE AT SIGN" btinternet.com. You can enter as many times as you wish.

You will then be allocated a number per entry. On Sunday 3rd September the first number to be drawn out will win the Fix & Foxi, and the second will win the picture.

I will ask a neutral forum member to do the draw once the closing date has passed.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:24 pm
Fantastic idea, Kim!

Hi Karen!
I would like 5 tickets please :cheers:

And in case you missed this:
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Karen!!!!!!!!!!Two questions:

- if I want five tickets, must I send you five differnt payments of 2 pounds so to get five differnt numbers for the raffle?

- what is the exact mail address I must put to send you the money?

Thanks...

PS: Mr Andrew Dyar is nearer....
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:33 pm
I'll have 5 please Karen, no worries ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:00 pm
I'll pm the paypal address, the payments don't need to be separate. I will give the numbers out when I receive the payments. Thank you everyone. :D

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:04 pm
For the three forum members who have made cash donations, I would like to propose that I give them automatic free entry into this draw. Does this sound fair to everyone here?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:29 pm
Yep, it does to me ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:36 pm
I don't have paypal & haven't got an idea how it works. I haven't got anything to auction on ebay either :( I'd love to help Drew get to go to Belgium / Europe but feel at a complete loss as how to help. As Neil the Hippy would have said, "What a bummer".
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:46 pm
I'll pm you. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:50 pm
Karen,
I would like some numbers, too. Can you pm me the exact paypal address? And do I just put in the notes for how many tickets this is??
On second thought, you probably know by the amount of money sent your way.... duh :banghead: :) :)
And I agree, that the cash donations should be entered also... :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:09 pm
Linda has kindly donated a 3rd prize, I've edited the original post to include it. Thanks Linda. :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:14 am
Yep I agree the cash donations should be quids in already........pardon the pun!! :) :)

Great another smurfy prize for the raffle.......thanks to Linda. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby southernyacht » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:51 am
Hi Karen,

I've sent you some money for 5 tickets please for Syd & Dyars big adventure :D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 am
Thanks Cathy, I will send you the numbers later. Got to have a bath now or they will be calling me Mrs Stinky! :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 am
they will be calling me Mrs Stinky! :)
We already do...oh :banghead: darn, not to your face! Sorry :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:55 am
For the three forum members who have made cash donations, I would like to propose that I give them automatic free entry into this draw. Does this sound fair to everyone here?
Great idea...they definately deserve to me thinks :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:58 am
Janne (JT) has kindly donated his five raffle tickets to other forum members: -

Maureen (smurfysmurf) - Ticket no: 21
Yonna - Ticket no: 22
Tojo - Ticket no: 24
Smurfy Steve - Ticket no: 30
Andrew (Syd Smurf) - Ticket no: 31

Also, I need to send more ticket numbers to people and will be doing so asap. :D

Thanks, Janne. :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:06 pm
OMG............that is so great of you JT...........Many thanks you're a star :worship: :worship:

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:19 pm
WOW, thank you so much J.T....

:thanks2: :thanks2: :thanks2: :thanks2:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby JT » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:39 pm
Steve, you seem to need Fix&Foxi more than I do. If you already have one, maybe if you win, you´ll be able to sell it for ticket to Belgium :D

Maureen, no. You got it all wrong. Thank you. You´ve made so much by bidding on Karen´s and Staci´s auctions and placing that praying Smurfette on sale for Dyar. I felt you could this way get something extra back. Plus you outbidded me and saved me loads of money :cheers:

And I got these tickets after making anonymous donation, which I´d done anyway, so...

JT

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:49 pm
Steve, you seem to need Fix&Foxi more than I do. If you already have one, maybe if you win, you´ll be able to sell it for ticket to Belgium :D
Thanks alot for your kind gesture JT and yes I definately do need one but I'm not sure if I am as deserving of one as much as other members here.
I am hoping to make the trip and also make a donation for Andrew too if we can. :-D

Smurfy regards

I wonder if they accept shirt buttons as currency in Brussels.....LOL
Page 1 of 4

Login