Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Sun May 07, 2006 4:15 am
A mystery prize is up for grabs for the winner of this competition. In order to enter you need to post a smurfy fact about the poster above you. So if the poster above was Syd Smurf then you could for example write "Dyar loves collecting smurfy variations" or "Syd Smurf likes knickerless rollerskaters".

The competition will run until 15 June and you are only allowed to post once on this thread, if you post more than once you will be disqualified. All entrants names will be added to the Prize Draw and one winner selected after the closing date.

To get the ball rolling whoever makes the first post should give us a smurfy fact about Syd Smurf (that's the actual smurf and not Dyar).

So...

Syd Smurf says "Come on guys, give me your worst!!!!"

Postby Brainy's Babe » Sun May 07, 2006 11:29 am
Syd Smurf is interested in Smurfette because of her fasinating conversational skills.

That's true isn't it? :-?

Well how about, Syd smurf is interested in the smurfette because of her rollerskating costume. And lack of it :shock: :)
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Guest » Sun May 07, 2006 12:23 pm
Claire loves Brainy smurf and they are planning to take over the smurf world together ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Sun May 07, 2006 2:43 pm
Graham's smurf only wears the pink tutu on a Friday night (in public) but can be found drinking frothy beer every day! :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun May 07, 2006 7:37 pm
Rachel is actually an alien that was sent here to destroy Earth....but somewhere along the way she discovered smurfs and therefore has changed her mind and now will only destroy countries that refuse to acknowledge smurfs as of great importance......which meant blowing up her own home planet.

We love smurfs down here in Australia Rach....just remember that.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun May 07, 2006 11:19 pm
Dyar's real motive in bidding on the smurf baby monitor is so that he can keep an ear out for Santa and jump him from behind. This will enable him to steal everyone else's smurfy Christmas presents, especially those people half a world away cos we all know the Aussies are one of the first to get Chrissie Day. (Aren't you glad you live in NZ, Daryl!)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon May 08, 2006 2:33 am
Lucky I caught this post.. My name is mentioned and out of the blue mists I appear.

Linda Likes smurfs <blush giggle> ... oh thats right I'd better continue.... because because.. um... they are small people.. and and and .. <blushes even more> ... she's incubating one. :D

I hope thats right Linda? Your we "tyke" will be due soon? or have I been away too long again. ??? :-?

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon May 08, 2006 5:26 am
Daryl is not quite who or what he seems to be.

At first he was known as D.A.R.Y.L. (short for Data Analyzing Robot Youth Lifeform), a type of cyborg lifeform created by a secret government agency to fly jets and outsmart computers. However everything went wrong when Daryl discovered Smurfs... Web Smurf attacks increased 10 fold which created havoc and brought for a hit contract to be raised in order to take him out.

But he managed to steal an army F15 jet and that's when all traces were lost... until of course he could no longer resist the Smurf temptation and he joined the forum... you may think is in New Zealand, but actually, he could be anywhere in the world and you'd never know better: It is believed he has a special place next to Papa Smurf, back at the Smurf village...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Tojo » Mon May 08, 2006 5:42 am
David is really a rocket tester for NASA (Not Another Smurfy Attempt!). He's hoping to send smurfs to the European Space Station where they'll conduct experiments on hamsters :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Mon May 08, 2006 5:42 am
XoioX2000 was hatched from an egg as a baby dragon, but it was no ordinary egg..it was a KINDER maxi surprise egg with a toy smurf in..thats why he collects them..they remind him of his time in the egg :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Mon May 08, 2006 4:54 pm
Steve is officially known in his hometown as the "Smurf of Nottingham" and he charges around by night on a yellow snail in the deep dark depths of Sherwood Forest. He regularly appears on a smurf cartoon called "Most Hunted" where he paints his snail blue and hopes it will glow in the dark.

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 08, 2006 6:14 pm
Karen really wants to collect forum members and place them on her walls. She even has cute little "nicknames" for them :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Margaret » Mon May 08, 2006 6:27 pm
:haha:

Staci has one of the coolest displays for her smurfs !!!
:D

The Smurf Express Train .

:D :cheers:

Postby Fram » Tue May 09, 2006 1:24 pm
Margaret is the original "I Love New York Smurf"
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Yonna » Tue May 09, 2006 1:33 pm
Fram is actually Brainy smurf who dresses himself as Wilder when he thinks nobody sees. (Fram: we can see you!)
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2006 2:27 pm
Yonna's paintball gun is actually filled with smurfberries!! :shock: :)

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue May 09, 2006 2:42 pm
pvcblue spent much of his life suffering knowing that his smurfs had once been kidnapped and mutilated by his evil sister. A smile finally came back to his face when their friends jumped out at him from his computer!! :) :) :) :)

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun May 21, 2006 2:05 am
Nuts about smurfing had an unpleasant experience when some one put smurf berry crunch in his snorkle!

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:28 pm
And the winner is....

Fanfare please...

TOJO!!!!!

Postby Tojo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:24 pm
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I won something, I won something :twirl: :twirl: I can't believe it :party:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 2

Login