Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 5
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:25 pm
Thanks again to Fram for this idea:

Please post one realistic idea for a Smurf playset (comparable in size / proce to the Smurfette's bedroom or the Drummer set but not to the 40th Jubilee set or so). Also include a drawing or sketch of the playset (if you are able to.) The competition is open to all forum members until March 31 when this post will be locked for judging.

Judging/voting will be determined the first week in April.

The prize for this competition will be 2.0058 promo -- BP 75 smurf w/ green wreath.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:48 am
OOOooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! Very very nice! :-D :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:11 am
Great idea Fram, I will have to have a think about this one. :scratchinghead: :idea:

Thanks Stace. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:47 pm
Very impressive prize Stace :D

I have an idea for this but not sure if it fits under the playset Umbrella....and not sure I can actually pull it off but I would love to try.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:38 pm
Ah you must pull it off now...my curiousity is peaked :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:57 pm
Umm yeah Dyar, just tell Syd theres ALREADY a bedroom set....we don't need another one with handcuffs and other such equipment :eek:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:42 pm
Umm yeah Dyar, just tell Syd theres ALREADY a bedroom set....we don't need another one with handcuffs and other such equipment :eek:
:eek: Oh no...this one would be for the whole family to enjoy

Postby Margaret » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:06 pm
:haha:

Funny Linda brought that up!! I was actually looking for the post with that picture in it to show someone but couldn't find it
:-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:09 pm
I've added the Syd pics to my website now Rae. :D

Postby Margaret » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Oh my goodness I cant belive your new pictures !!
They are great , they had me laughing !! :lol:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm
in the adult's only section theres a whole pile of his "naughty pics". He did have another one somewhere too but maybe it got culled in the "Great Forum Cull of 2006"

Syd's Adventures: http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=289

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Great Dyar :D

I had noticed the other day you had added "Syd Wars"

Your Syd pics are excellent 8) :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:17 pm
I've added the Syd pics to my website now Rae. :D

Rae?? Isn't that Margaret?? Put your glasses on Dyar!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:19 pm
Sorry Margaret...sorry Rae

I'm having a really bad day aren't I? :banghead: :banghead:

Postby Margaret » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:21 pm
Sorry Margaret...sorry Rae

I'm having a really bad day aren't I? :banghead: :banghead:
Its ok we all have our off days!!! lol
Your pictures are so funny!!!

Thanks Linda for the link I never came across those posts before they are so funny !

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:22 pm
:) :) :) Well at least it's other forum members names you are using :-D and not someone from work etc :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:30 pm
Psst Dyar I think you better fix your little name problem before you go to bed tonight....oooohhh Graham... ooops I mean Robbie :crazyangry:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:40 pm
Ohhhhhhhh Margaret :oopz: , Rae :oopz: , Linda :oopz: , Fram, Graham, Stace , :) :)

Mrs Dyar :eek: :-x :mad: :evil: :flame: :rip:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:49 pm
That's a good point Linda....(goes back to double check the name....yes I was right this time, I either fluked it or changed it when I went back to look and decided to keep it a little secret)

Tomorrow I will be better.....or at least my normal self

However I had an interesting dream last night (this morning) where I was sitting at a table with our Prime Minister John Howard, opposition shadow leader Kevin Rudd & Pauline Hanson among other politicians....I remember calling Kevin Rudd a spoiled little bastard that obviously had no friends growing up and I think I called him a dick at some stage too.....not sure why...or even what I was doing there but I am not expecting to be invited back to the table in my next dream....although John Howard thought it was all quite amusing.....so you never know. Maybe I should go into politics or something.....I think I would fit in quite well with the other clowns already there.....I know Syd would be happy working on the backbench with his secretary too. Maybe Graham could also move into politics. I don't know about tutus but stains have been part & parcel of politics in the past.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:05 am
Ok heres my playset. I have a million ideas but I guess I will have to stick with this one (for obvious reasons). I really think jungle smurf needs somewhere to hang his spear up at night ;)

In case the pic aint good enough to show exactly what I mean I'd like a jungle treehouse playset with:

* a pulley system and wooden elevator to pull the jungle smurf up
* slide exit
* thatched roof

Page 1 of 5

Login