Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 5

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:47 am
Nice one Linda....although it could be a scary view when the Jungies go down that slide......legs very close together would have to be part of the training before using that exit.

I think you're 100% right though....it would be great to give the Jungle smurfs a home to hang out that is specially designed for them.....as they don't seem to be village broken yet and would look a little odd hanging out in a mushroom house unless they were raiding the fridge for dinner when the other smurfs were out.

Great entry :D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:04 am
Great entry Linda! It's nice and simple I like it!!! :D

More Freedom for the Junglies!!!! :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:11 am
Thanks Linda! It's too late for the winter, but I'll enjoy it the rest of the year. I hope you have provided enough space for a Jungle Smurfette :wicked: ?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:52 pm
Fantastic idea, Linda :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tamtam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:51 pm
Good one Linda!!!

Postby Margaret » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:28 am
What a great idea Linda !!! :D
I need one of them !!

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby Rachel » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:06 pm
Great entry Linda, what a great idea and of course a fab sketch to illustrate it. :clap:

I think this would be a fabulous playset, I would definitely want one. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:56 pm
Okay, I thought I'd enter my first competition..I'd really like to see this playset made (take note Schleich :) )

Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:11 pm
Oh yeah :D Fireman Smurf & the Smurfypandy fire brigade. Nice idea Steve.

Linda's caveman set idea is good too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:14 pm
Nice one. The fireman is one of my favourite smurfs! :)

I used to play with him for hours when I was a kid. I found that if you filled the barrel up with water and pushed on the top of the barrel you could get a pump action going that fired water out of the hose (No comments Dyar..... :shock: )

I have won the yellow one on e-bay too so waiting for that one to come through.

That reminds me - I was hunting for the boxes to my old super smurfs last weekend. I guess I had around 10 from years ago. I know I kept them until I went to University, but now they are nowhere to be found :angry:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:36 pm
He's one of my favourites too..I used to love playing with the barrel in the bath when I was a kid :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:11 pm
Great idea Steve :D and fab drawing 8)

I don't have the fireman super yet, but the yellow and red one is my favourite :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:42 pm
How cute, Steve. :D Very nice drawing. I can just see Dyar on the floor with his little red engine going weeeoooooowwwooowwwoooweeeeoooowwwweeeoooooo!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Tojo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:12 pm
Well, here's my entry. It's meant to be Handy's Workshop. I know it's not quite Rembrandt or Turner but it's the best I could put together :) I'm really not much good at drawing.

I was thinking it would be nice to have a set with some of Handy's typical equipment: workbench, forge, anvil, perhaps a few tools & a brand new Handy figure would be great too

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:19 pm
It looks great, Tojo. :D I want one of all of them now!

There are so many accessories you could have with so many smurfs its amazing Schleich hasn't sucked as much as it can out of this type of merchandise.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:40 pm
Awesome entries Steve and Tojo :cheers: I agree, I want one of them all - firehouse, jungle and workshop :) I have a great idea too but I don't want to win my own prize as that's no fun :) I'll post it after everything's closed though just to share :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:20 pm
Nice drawings Steve & Tojo. I think they are both fab ideas and ones that would make really great playsets. Well done :cheers:

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:50 am
Great ideas Steve & Tojo!!! :D :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby steveparkes » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:37 am
Cheers Everyone :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:27 pm
Thanks for the comments everyone. I wish I'd used a darker pencil now as the pic is a bit faint. Nevermind.
Page 2 of 5

Login