Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:23 am
Thank you to Fram for the excellent suggestion for a competition this month.

What you need to do: -

Create a Smurfy Valentine. This can be a picture, a story, a drawing, a poem, a flower carpet in the shape of Love Smurf, quite literally anything!

Closing date for entries is February 14th. Please also could you actually post your entry on the 14th and not earlier? If you can't make it onto the board on that day then a day either side is ok. I just want to make Valentine's Day seems full of Smurfy Valentines!

The winner will be decided by a panel of mystery judges, the judges' names will be announced after the closing date.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:07 am
YAY YAY a new competition :woohoo:
Have to call on my wife for my inspiration for this one :smitten: :winks:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:12 pm
I've changed how the winner will be decided on this competition. Rather than by poll the winner will now be decided by a panel of mystery judges, the judges' names will be announced when the competition closing date has passed.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:40 pm
Yeah its the 14th. :wink: Happy Valentines all you smurfettes out there. If I was one of Snowwhites seven dwarves, I'd be the eigth one.. the one they never talked about.. they call me "Creepy".

----

This is a not-so anonymous card I made for a girl here at work that I've known for nearly 9 years... :rose: chances are she may guess its from me, but given its my last week at work... If I don't do it now I never will.

First up is the cover.. would be printed upside down, but because most of you live on the side of the world that isn't described as being downunder I have flipped it over so you can translate easy.

The other is the inside bit of the card.

Postby Fram » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:17 pm
Oh, that's sweet... :smitten:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:00 pm
That is too adorable, Darryl! Did she like it??

Where are everyone else's entries -- ok, ok, I know NZ and AU have a lead on us -- it's not even the 14th here for another 7 hours :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:10 pm
Daryl, that is so sweet. I love the verse. :smitten:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Brainy's Babe » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:45 pm
Aw, Daryl :smitten:

Great card!!! :-D

And to all my smurfy forum buds...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Brainy's Babe » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:47 pm
I confess I did that really quickly tonight whilst watching Corrie :)

I didn't think I'd be entering this one. :cheers:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:18 pm
Well here is my entry I thought i would do a little smurf comic strip sorry the pics arnt that good i dont have a scanner. :( Hopfully you can make it out there are 3 pages to it hope you like it.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Margaret » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:38 pm
Happy Valentines Day !!!!

Postby mrssamwisegamgee » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:43 pm
I wanted to join in as steve has all the fun so i took some of his smurfs. So here is what i came up with. LOL
Regards, kim. :cheers:
I made a promise mr frodo, a promise to keep on smurfing!

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:21 pm
Well as usual I got nothing from Phil for Valentine's Day (though he may come home with something). He did say I might get a cuddle if I'm lucky. Bah Humbug! (Yeah i know..wrong holiday...right sentiment!).

So my little contribution is in honour of all those Aussie men on Valentine's Day and their "True Loves".

OH and great entries so far.....love the murfies in the chockie box, Margaret!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:50 pm
How romantic Linda....I have always wanted to say that to Mrs D but just couldn't find the right words...do you mind if I use that poem tonight to Mrs Dyar? I might even get my beer passed to me instead of having to catch it with my face like normal.

Great entries everyone. I am worried about your Baseball (could be softball) Smurfette though Kim.....it looks like Rach is about to knock out Rae......it also looks like that Tux smurf just came out of the closet but you won't hear me SAYING that.

Very clever everyone....and yes, I really did not know it was Valentine's Day today.....yesterday I didn't even remember it was my birthday this week as I have some really exciting things happening on the weekend that I am concentrating on at the mo......Aussie men huh.....more romantic than stepping on bindies I'm sure.....it's ok....I have a few hours to plan my redemption.....god help me...and Mrs Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:41 pm
hi!

I just saw all these wonderful entries! really cool!

I love them! which I could get these in my local shop to give to

a sweet valentine here! :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:47 pm
oh

I forgot I had this little pic ...handy for a Valentine!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:42 am
How romantic Linda....I have always wanted to say that to Mrs D but just couldn't find the right words...do you mind if I use that poem tonight to Mrs Dyar? I might even get my beer passed to me instead of having to catch it with my face like normal.

Um yeah sure just don't forget to read the fine print clause.

The author of this poem is in no way responsible for any consequences of the use of this poem whether they be physical, emotional or matrimonial.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Lionsmurf » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:12 am
Great bunch of pictures there guys...looks like the competition is hotting up...

Seems as if poor Rachel does have a habit of whacking things first roos on Meagans website no poor Rae....all I can say is duck Rae...

Tell u what tho that Tux smurfs got the right idea hiding in the closet when he did, I'm thinking any man or on here smurf would love to jump out to a room full of girls/smurfettes.

But obiviously not something I would love to do as I'm about to become a married man.... :sofa:

Jim

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:14 am

Seems as if poor Rachel does have a habit of whacking things first roos on Meagans website no poor Rae....all I can say is duck Rae...
:) :) :) I'll be watching my back around Rachel from now on :-D
Might be a good idea to take your baseball bat to Passion Rachel :-D

Wow, i love everybodies entries 8)
Looks like it's going to be a close competition :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:51 pm
Awesome entries up above.. there must be some lucky smurfs and smurfettes out there.
That is too adorable, Darryl! Did she like it??
Not sure.. :-? I placed it on her car and couxed her out there with an identicate mugshot of a nasty looking smurf I had caught loitering... I said I had chased it off with a big stick (actually a twig about the size of a finger). She loved the hand drawn picture of the mug shot (I'll post it here soon) and wants me to put it on the website. She then ran out to claim her valentines card. I haven't attempted to follow up, incase she's freaked out... being friends for so long an all. I'll see her on Friday to say goodbye. :o
Page 1 of 3

Login