Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 6
Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:07 am
Ok I am a little early but this is the November competition. The prize will be the set of 2006 Smurfs delivered free of charge to your address wherever you are in the world. If you win this competition and have already paid for your set of smurfs then you will have the option of a refund or an extra set, whichever you prefer.

The competition is along a Smurfy Creation theme. I want people to imagine that there was a 9th smurf in this Halloween set and to make their own unique smurf to fit in with the general Halloween theme. The winner will be decided by a poll that will be placed on the board 1 December to run until 7 December. The prize will be despatched as soon as the smurfs arrive in Jan/Feb 2006. So basically you have from now until 30 November to submit your entry.

Pictures of the 2006 Smurfs can be found on this thread.

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=4841

Any questions please let me know!

Postby Yonna » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:18 am
Another Halloween competition. :???:
Oh well, I'll think about this...
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:20 am
No it's not a Halloween Competition, it's a 2006 Smurfs competition, it's just because they are Halloween themed that it ended up being that.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:03 am
Sounds like fun Karen :D

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:22 am
Yeah, good idea Karen, and a very good prize too !

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:43 am
WOW! A whole set of free 2006 smurfs?! That is fantastic -- gotta put on my thinking cap now :teaching:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:50 am
gotta put on my thinking cap now :teaching:
A fish with a hat on....that will surely win Stace :D

must remember...fish are friends, not food and that Stace isn't really a fish.........all of the time

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:50 am
:eek: I went out last night for the first time ever as a adult dressed up

in a costume and went to a club! it was hilariously fun!!! I had no idea

..:) and saw so many strange costumes that could be made into fun SMurfs!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:52 am
hi! Karen!

this is a fantastic Idea!

what fun! to be able to design our own new smurf!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby hfos » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:53 am
Right, my sketch is done, now to figure out a way to actually realize my idea..! :D

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:31 pm
hey!

just don't ROB any smurf graveyards for corpses!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:25 pm
cool .. Karen do we post the piccys here on this thread? or in the smurf surgery link?

Although I have two already I have ideas on a three more rather unique ones for the occassion.

cheers
Daryl

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:15 pm
Post pics on this thread please! :-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:23 pm
I think i will give it ago if i can find the time. Me and Kim have come up with a few ideas but we cant decide on one. :-? Have to wait and see what i come up with. :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:03 pm
Hi Karen
Can we enter more than once? :-) I have been inspired and am about to pop out for smurfy supplies. Problem is over this side of the world it can be a little slow getting smurfs thru the post, so I'll see what I have to work with and whats in kmart (our only smurfy supplies store).
pip pip Daryl

Postby Yonna » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:41 am
I already have an idea for this one....I hope I am able to create it!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:34 am
Can we enter more than once?
Oo I don't know! I think it would be best if there was just one entry per person, but you can always show off the ones that you didn't enter as well. :cheers: If anyone disagrees with this then by all means shout. :-D

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:37 am
What a cool idea Karen!

I'm gonna take notes of people's outfit tonight!!!!!!!

Do you all have your sweets ready before the bell starts ringing????

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:03 am
Hi David

I must confess to not always answering the door. I'm not a big fan of Halloween because I have bad memories of kids terrorising my late grandmother by throwing eggs at her windows. My parents never allowed me to go trick or treating when I was a kid and then one time I was at a friend's house for Halloween and her parents let us go out trick or treating. I was so excited but then we rang the doorbell of this bungalow and it was an old lady who got very confused and couldn't hear us properly. I didn't throw eggs at her obviously but it put me off trick or treating for life and now I won't let my kids do it. Am I really awful? What I do instead is give them a Halloween party at home every year, and make it really fun with bobbing apples and party games and stuff, and lots of sweets of course. I think in the UK it is not the nice event it is in the States, too many thugs taking advantage to cause trouble, you should see all the young adults in our local supermarket stocking up on eggs and flour, they make me sick. :soapbox:

Anyway, sorry for ranting on. I promise to shut up now! :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:20 am
If Syd knocks on anyone's door then I wouldn't suggest choosing trick OR treat....you just don't wanna know what he has in mind.....put it this way, I don't think any of the males on the forum will be seeing him. :D ...then again most of you will be safe as I am sure someone will call the police on Syd again for being a pubic nuisance.
Page 1 of 6

Login