--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:50 pm
:eek:

The worse thing is that nobody would believe me when I denied doing it :shock:

You mods behave yourself ok :o ....never thoguht when I was growing up that I would be attacked by forum post welfare :?

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:52 pm
ah don;t worry! we all love yah! :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:52 am
Here we go... the paint is still drying... :):):):)

++++

In the first World War, Captain Elliot Spencer witnessed many atrocities, his appetites were indulged, but it was through the Lament Configuration and the order of the gash that a world of experience beyond limits would open up to him and eventually become his domain. Now with his crown of golden pins embedded deep into his skull, he walks the corridors of hell and the nightmares and fantasies of the living.

He has now entered the realm of the little blue men and has just completed the training of his first pupil: The Dark Smurf of Pain has risen. He is the Leviathan's Smurf of the Damned.

He holds the recently discovered mini version of the Lemarchand's box, constructed by a master craftsman, just like its larger counterpart. It is used just like the larger one as the Lament Configuration, which gives you the mean and the way to raise hell...

Here is: The Dark Smurf of Pain

:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:07 am
Awesome David :D

I cannot believe the standard for this comp....you guys are so cool. I feel sorry for the poor smurfer who has to judge this comp...I really don't think I could select just one. You guys are very talented.

This really looks like it would hurt a mortal smurf David...it actually looks like it hurts this one a little too. He doesn't look very comfortable anyway.

I am guessing he was a waiter to be damned? :)

Postby hfos » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:59 am
That one is absolutely terrific David! :-D

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:21 pm
I agree entirely with Dyar, the standard of the creations so far are really exceptional :D I'm glad I don't have to judge this competition
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:35 pm
your hellraiser smurf is terrific! David!

whats great about this competition is all of us who made something

ended up with a very cool smurf! in our collections!

that alone was worth doing this!

your guy is really imaginative!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:45 pm
Hi David, WOW what a fabulous creation, he really is a HELLRAISER!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

I am just so impressed with all the fab ideas and hard work that has obviously gone into all the entries. :clap:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:06 pm
Fantasic hellraiser smurf there David. What can we say that hasn't already been said. These smurfs are all at a whole new level, the ideas are excellent and the results are amazing.

I hope all these projects have inspired others to give it a go and sparked a new creative hobby in all participants and hopefully share with us the fruits of their labours. I'm definately feeling like the poor cousin in this group. Still, I enjoyed making my smurfy creation.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:42 pm
very cool smurf there David i love the hell raiser films.
Also in answer to geuss the smurf i used Locksmith pm'd me and also David you bothe got it right i used the mc bigmac smurf but riped of the big mac cut of his fingers and removed one arm compleatly it was a bruital transformation. 8-) 8-) 8-) But he has had his fingers and arm put back but underneath his nes skin. LOL Iv found my new aim in life mutilating smurfs!!!! But for good reason i will be finishing one of them little xmas projects latter will post it soon as the paint drys. :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

P.S Well done ian and David you geused it right well spoted. :-D :-D

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:58 pm
Thanks for all your good comments ! :D :D It makes me want to do some more wacky ones!!!!!
This really looks like it would hurt a mortal smurf David
Andrew, actually it did hurt! The head of this waiter was remarkably resistant to metal pins being pushed in it!!! A bit prickly to hold it while pushing pins in as well... pliers and cutters became a must!!! :-D :-D :) :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:21 pm
So Hellraiser Smurf can be nicknamed Prick Smurf too :D

He's great though and I would like to think worth the effort. I think I wanted to vote for everybody for different reasons....this was a tough one to pick so good luck to everybody...I don't care who wins as they were all nice works of art :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:30 pm
LMAO :) :) :) :) :haha: Im sure hes got mor pricks than you could handle Dyer? You will be ok as long as you dont have any inflatables? Hes great though David it must have been hell trying to stick all them pins in his head.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:32 pm
All of these creations are really great - I don't know how I can choose JUST one :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:53 pm
I agree!~

this is a real fun one! :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Brainy's Babe » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:19 pm
Jekyll & Hyde and Hellraiser smurfs are fantastic, you guys!!!!

VERY impressed! :D :D :D :D

I see I must get some more practice in to come close to the standards of other forum smurfies :) :) :)
I had so much fun entering this comp, count me in next time, and I do kind of like my new smurfette :mrgreen:

Once again, I just loved seeing all your work!!!
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Brainy's Babe » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:25 pm
I'm posting here now that the poll thread is locked!

:mosh: :band: :cup: :cup: :cup: WELL DONE, SMURFY STEVE!!!! :-D :cheers:
:adore: :adore: :adore:
:dance: :dance: *does the Smurfy Steve dance* :dance: :dance:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:38 pm
I won i won i won horra! :carrots: :woohoo: :carrots: :woohoo: :carrots: :woohoo: :carrots: Thankyou for all your votes and well done to everyone else that enterd it was a close one between me and david. I think all the entrys looked great. :-D :-D :-D
thanks again and ill look forward to the new year with these new smurfies winging there way to meet Jekyll & Hyde smurf. I wonder what they will make of him?? :) :)

:champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ:

Postby samismurf » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:44 pm
congrat dude nice jekyll bets book ever from stevenson had to analyse it and if I had this smurf picture in my head during analyse it I would have not been able to concentrate ..:)lol well nice competion great hellraiser actually
sam the deal finder :sherlock:
Page 6 of 6

Login