Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:14 am
The next competition I'm running will be Halloween themed and it will end at the end of October. I haven't decided exactly what the competition will be yet but I will let you know as soon as I know. :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:23 am
Syd asked me, to ask you Karen.....if he could enter?

He's now claiming to be the pumpking

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:22 pm
is Syd a painted or unpainted face pumkin?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:11 pm
hes' partially painted

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:08 pm
Which part? :yikes: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:47 pm
You should know Stace...you helped make him the Pumpking....so he says anyway

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:10 pm
btw has Syd thought of seeing someone about his condition...maybe quack smurf?

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:31 am
He has Helen...but Quacky or the Quackster (as Syd calls him) won't hand out the strong drugs to Syd unless it's the ones that make him sleep....Quacky isn't meant to do this but a signed petition by every smurf in the village (except for injured who's left handed of course) forced the Quackster to perscribe lethal doses of sleeping pills......of course the problem with this was that once he worked out what they did to him he then spiked the drinks of the Rollerskaters and....well.....Syd spends most of his days in the cage now.....although he is occasionally released to go and visit Staci every now and then....cos Stace is his gill-friend.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:00 am
cos Stace is his gill-friend.
Well I have heard that he does not limit himself to one... but any information on his regular trips to Peterborough are secrets: my lips are closed. Zip.
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:04 am
So Karen is in on it too :shock: ......no one ever tells me anything these days :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:36 am
So Karen is in on it too :shock: ......no one ever tells me anything these days :-?
She's WHAT?! :yikes:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:16 pm
Dyar this is serious, no two ways about it...

... I think he'd better give up on the Quackster as he's just a quack and go for the hard stuff, the actual doctor smurf who can at least threaten him with a very large thermometer if he doesn't behave!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login