Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 6

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 am
Definitely!! :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:27 am
we should take a pic of us all at the fair for the October month! :D

Thoughts?
Defnitely :D And we should do a collage of past fairs too with forum members - great idea, Al!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:38 am
Well, I am going to take my camera with me, but I'm afraid that I won't able to put anything on the net before October 20th. :(

Postby Lia » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am
I like the idea of a calendar! :D

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:06 am
Well, I am going to take my camera with me, but I'm afraid that I won't able to put anything on the net before October20th. :(
Dom,
Oct 20th is a very good day...so I think the deadline can be extended to that day :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:33 am
Yes it can. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:38 am
That's great. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:59 am
Great idea Hilary.....I am already thinking of some ideas for pics that I will submit for inclusion for the calendar. I am sure the calendar will look pretty and will be nice souvenir to keep in years to come. Maybe we can do one the following year as well if all goes well this time around

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm
That's my secret plan Dyar. :winks: Make it an annual thing if people like it. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:57 am
Moey sent me lots of photos so this is what a couple of pages could look like. :D

Just a thought about the Blue Cavern banner - next year won't be the 50th anniversary any more so do we want the banner as it is above or is there another version we should use? :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:11 am
We probably need to get with Rachel about the banner, Hil. She is the one uploading it :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:30 am
I've edited my post above to include a revised March page. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:40 am
If you have photos but they're not the right size, submit them anyway and I'll see if I can use them. So long as they're clear (good light, in focus) then they can probably be used. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 am
Nice choice of pics Moey.....I see there's a pic of me there with my posse....and look...I have a beer in my hand. Someone should of told me they were selling smurfs there before I noticed there was a bar. :sillyme:

I always liked the group pics at the Smurf Fairs and the one Moey chose with everybody was a really cool one.

Can't wait to see the finished product....we will come up with something very soon to submit too Hilary :D

Dyar

Postby Pickle Smurf » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 am
This is a really lovely idea.
The pictures of the fair are great, when you see David in a room full of smurfs it always makes me smile, the smurfy happiness on his face is always so infectious! :)

Postby Azrael » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:03 am
Glad everyone likes my idea of taking a nice big group shot at the fair! No silly faces... unless you can't help it...
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 am
It's ok Al, Dyar won't be there. :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:46 am
I guess I will have a sad face then :(

But next year silly faces may be back in fashion so watch out !!!

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Here are 2 fabulous pics from Ingo! :) :)

I want some knitted mushrooms now! :) :) :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:27 am
They are great :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 6

Login