Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Rachel » Sun May 16, 2004 9:32 am
Win a smurf. :lol:

Don't forget each month Blue Imps runs a contest to find the three smurfs hiding
within Blue Imps. If you can find all three smurfs saying their special smurfy words you could win a free smurf.

Smurf Contest

Last months winner: Mattt from France
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Rachel » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:28 am
This months winner is Valerio from Italy. Well Done! :grin:

The hidden smurfs were on:

Fake Smurfs Page
Smurf A Grams Page
Main Awards Page

Prize for June - McDonalds Baseball Smurf (only available in certain countries in Europe)

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:44 pm
This months winner is Elisabeth Larsson. Well Done! :-D

Bulletin Boards Page
Updates Page
Normal Smurfs 151-200 Page

Prize for July - 2.0069 Jungle Smurf - Peyo on arm.

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:22 am
Winners for the month of July are Arttu & Ilkka from Finland. Well Done.! :grin:

Historical Smurfs Page
Smurfy Facts Page
2.0137 Surfer Variation Page

Prize for August - 2.0161 Clumsy Smurf - W Berrie, Hong Kong markings.

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:21 pm
This months winner is Léa from France. Well Done! :-D

Collection, Fake Smurfs
Award Winners
Variation page 2.0212 Angel Smurf

Prize for September - 2.0450 Bass Guitar Smurf.

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:22 am
This months winner is our own Staci from USA. Well Done!

Smurf Markings
Guest Collection
Variation page 2.0020 Gymnast Smurf

Prize for October - 2.0167 Indian Smurfette.

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:26 am
YAY!! Thanks, Rach!! I'm glad you do the contests - you have a wonderful collection AND fabulous website :-D Keep up the good work ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:31 am
Hey that's not fair....I told Stace where to find them.....I said if you go to the Blue Imps website that you will find 3 hidden smurfs there....somewhere........how much time did I save her by telling her which website to go to first?.....it's not fair because last time I had to look through millions of websites before I found a hidden smurf...I didn't sleep for weeks and in the end it wasn't a hidden smurf but 3 bairs that looked like smurfs after 2 weeks in front of the computer with no sleep.....the website owner had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned hidden blue smurfs on her website.....that does it....next time the competition is on I am going to cheat and tell myself what website they're on.......oh and Stace...the next competition for hidden smurfs is on the website www.2millionpicsofanimalswithlegs.
I've had a quick look and it's really hard but I have found one already and if you keep going and don't give up I am sure you will find one there eventually.....my plan is now in action...there will be no stopping evil Drew now :-x 8-)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:52 am
Yes you are evil Drew!! And I found that website on my own, fair and square, with the help of that link at the top right of the page "Blue Imps Smurf Collection" and this post, so you're gonna have to fly up here and get that smurf if you've got the guts to do it 8-) And if you do show up at my house, I've got two vicious attack yorkies that will bite your ankles and eat the aforementioned smurf before you can get your hands on it. :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:00 pm
Andrew, you are very naughty! Staci has entered the contest several times because she managed to find the smurfs so she must be cleverer (is that a word?) than you! Now off you go and find the 8 hidden smurfs.(ssh Stace, don't tell him there are only three, it will keep him quiet for ages!)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:38 pm
LOL Thanks, Rachel! I am cleverer than Andrew (and it's a word now) ;)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:58 am
I think you guys are ganging up on me.....and Stace...I will bring my sleepy dopey Toby dog to fight your vicious little yorkies....my Toby dog will put your yorkies to sleep with lack in motion.

Dyar's quest

PS - I read that Rachel about there only being 3 smurfs so I know all about it......the only problem is I found thousands of smurfs on your website.....bugger.....you've done it to me again.

PPS - Seriously I have tried to find the little hidden blue demons but I only found 2 the last time I looked. I didn't try last time and now I regret it. Is the comp on again? I will drag those little smurfs out of their hiding spots and claim the major prize.....DOH.....not the Rollerskating Smurfettes.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:23 am
Perhaps you should send Andrew really crazy and have roller-skating smurfettes hiding everywhere! 8-) And make him count the rubs!

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:31 pm
Hi Dyar, yes the competition is on again, it runs every month with a different smurf up for grabs.

Good luck. ;)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:15 am
Dyar - I heard that October's contest is actually off 8-) Something about the rules have changed to only let people named "Staci" participate or something!

Rach - I just got the bass guitar smurf :-D Thank you so much for sending him that fast!! He's rocking out on top of the tv right now - I am taking good care of him.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:00 pm
If he is the Bass Guitar Stace....then shouldn't he be under the TV?

Dyar causing trouble

PS - Ok it's a different spelling...but then again the Bass is at the lower end of the musical stave as well.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:49 pm
Well it's a really big tv and just a tiny smurf, so I wouldn't do that to him!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:20 am
I hope Jas washes your fish tank so you can see the smurf and the TV clearly....I also hope the sound from the tele can filter through the water.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:42 am
Don't worry - he is a very good fishtank cleaner! I have excellent hearing in water ;)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:47 am
Oh no.....I was looking at Rachel's site for the hidden smurfs over the last 2 weeks and I was only able to find 2 of them....both pointing smurfs with the secret words back & next.....have to find the last one otherwise Stace will think she is cleverer than Mr Dyar and that Mr Dyar is stoopid. There is so much pressure not to look stoopid....but for once I wish I could fool everybody.

Dyar with a D
Page 1 of 3

Login