Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 4 of 7

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:34 am
Syd, nope, no markings at all. Just some very very hard pvc.

Here's the 10 I hadn't photo of yesterday. :)

322, counting the mini and not including the fake smurfette, as I _really_ don't want her, she come along in a lot with a smurf I wanted (and since I didn't pay more than I normally pay (1,25€) I didn't mind. ;) )

Have 27 more won in auctions, but I'll count them as 'have', when I actually have them in hand. :)
And have asked my brother to get me the 8 indians, as they only cost 3,2€ in the shop in Portugal :-D , against 4€ here.

Think I bought all I needed from 1 of my usual sellers, now only have 1 regular seller left to buy from.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:20 am
Wow Sandra, those are great smurfs you've picked up there!! What are those 2 smurfettes at the back on your last picture? I haven't seen one of those before - but then again there's lots of smurfs I haven't seen before :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 am
That's the stewardess smurfette, Tojo :D

I don't think she is super duper rare, but she isn't the easiest to get either :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:33 am
Thanks Maureen,

I think she's cute so I'll have to try to get one of those :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:14 am
Aww.....makes me want to get a smurf package too now. :(

Some very nice smurfs there Sandra. Are you collecting variations of the same smurf as well or just one of each for the moment?

Thanks for letting me know about the no markings too. I think I have the same one but wasn't too sure.

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:39 am
Just one of each, unless the variation is extremly noticeable.

The fact that I got 2 waitresses on the same day, was entirely by change. :)
I bid on a lot with 1 waitresse and the grandma, and one with the football player (soccer for you non europeans) and a waitresse. I won both. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:46 am
What about fakes Sandra....like the Smurfette....will you keep any ones you come across?

I was like so many (1, 2, 3, 55, 56.....ahh....nearly all here) that said I would never collect fakes, raws, sockels, pedestals, variations and any other type of smurf junk. It doesn't seem that long ago I wasn't even interested in the Johan, Pewit, pink thing & Alvin Chitter.....I even only wanted 1 Gargamel as I didn't see the point in getting more than one. Since then I have seen many people like me do the same thing and end up collecting all types of rubbish too.

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:54 am
One can't really say what one's feelings will be on the future, so maybe I'll start collecting all smurfy items, or not. :-?

For now, I'm just trying to collect these ones. :) And getting derailed once in a while. :lol:
As for the little fake smurfette, I'll keep her untill someone comes along that wishes to give her a proper home. She'll be living with my spare parts, not with my smurfs.

I'm looking forward to hang the new vitrine I bought to put them in. :D
Also bought a mirror to put in the back of it, so one can't also see their backs!

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:57 am
What about fakes Sandra....like the Smurfette....will you keep any ones you come across?

I was like so many (1, 2, 3, 55, 56.....ahh....nearly all here) that said I would never collect fakes, raws, sockels, pedestals, variations and any other type of smurf junk. It doesn't seem that long ago I wasn't even interested in the Johan, Pewit, pink thing & Alvin Chitter.....I even only wanted 1 Gargamel as I didn't see the point in getting more than one. Since then I have seen many people like me do the same thing and end up collecting all types of rubbish too.

Dyar
I am one of those collectors: I collected only Schleich, Bully and CNts...But I began to buy ugly fakes,beautiful fakes, sockels, and of course all kind of variations!!!No raws!!!!At least at this moment :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:26 am
This weeks smurfs... :) "only" 33 and one mini as bonus.

Smurfs that arrived on week 46

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 am
Very nice, smurfs....I like the Ice-cream promo :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:02 am
Great smurfs as usual, Sandra!! I do like seeing your smurfy updates. :-D

I agree with Maureen, I love your ice lolly promo - I haven't got that one yet!!

Keep on smurfin' :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby FlamingO » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:59 pm
Some lovely smurfs for this week Sandra :-D I have been after that superman smurf for ages :) Your collection continues to grow very nicely :D :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Some more lovely additions to your fast growing collection Sandra. Keep up the good work. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:38 pm
Lovely new Smurfs, Sandra :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm
Nice smurfs Sandra, your collection must be really growing now :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:11 pm
Some nice variations in there Sandra....the drummer with yellow sticks and the Smurferman variations. Well done Sandra you have added a lot to your collection recently.....it must be a lot of fun getting certain smurfs for the first time....I remember it was for me not that long ago.

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:01 pm
Just posting an update to my collection. :)

12 smurfs, 1 mini and a cake, letter and haircut for smurfette

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 pm
Wow Sandra :shock: you get more smurfs in a week than I get in six months :) Very nice smurfs, you must have a very impressive collection now :D

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Lovely new additions Sandra, you are expanding your collections rapidly. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 4 of 7

Login