Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby purplesmurfette » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm
Hello,
I have been a member for just over a month and I am really enjoying this website. :)

I have some spare Smurf Pogs and Jam Caps and I was wondering if anyone is interested in them.
The Smurf Pogs have "Les Schtroumpfs" on the back. I have 46 out of 50 of these. The Smurf Jam Caps I have 15 out of 20 of these, some do have scratches. I also have lots of spares so if anyone is missing any I may be able to help.
Here are 2 sample pictures

Thanks, From Cindy

:flower: CINDY :flower:

Postby paolo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 am
Hello,
I have a complete set of the Avimage pogs, the ones on the first picture that are numbered 1 to 50 and I only miss one to complete a second set: it is number 40, so if you have it I can buy it from you or trade it with my doubles.
Please let me know and greetings, Paolo.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:46 am
Hi Cindy,
:welcome: to the forum and it is great to hear from you
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 am
Hi Cindy, welcome aboard. :welcome:

It is wonderful to hear you are enjoying the forum and great that you have taken the plunge and introduced yourself. :-D

Personally, I know very little about eh pogs but I am glad that Paolo has seen your post as I know he is the man for these. :D

Do you also collect any other smurfy stuff?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby purplesmurfette » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:54 am
Hello Rachel,
I collect other Smurfy items. PVC figurines, Plush Toys and some other Smurfy items. I only have a small collection compared to some of the other collections I have seen. It is getting bigger though! :)

Thanks, From Cindy

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:21 am
Hello Cindy and :welcome:

Like Rachel says, Paolo is the main man for pogs, so i am glad you two are in touch already about these :D

Any help you need about anything else, just yell, their will always be someone who can help you i am sure :D

:-D :beer:
Postby purplesmurfette » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:26 am
Ok, Thanks Beers,

From Cindy

Postby southernyacht » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 am
Hi Cindy,

:welcome:

I have a couple of pogs missing as well plus some duplicates. Maybe between me and Paolo we can find some missing ones we all need.

I'll check what I've got later and pm you.
Cathy x :cat:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 am
:hiya: Cindy! Hope you have been enjoying your time here and good luck with trading the pogs and jams :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:21 am
Welcome Cindy,

I've traded some pogs with cindy already as I did not have any yet, these things sure are cute!! thanks a bunch cindy!! :D

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 pm
Nice to hear from you Cindy.....always good when someone introduces themselves and I am also happy to hear you are enjoying reading the forum too.

I don't think I have any of the pogs in the first picture so if no one snaps them up I may be interested in them.

Good luck with your collecting

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:15 pm
Hi Cindy,

Those pogs are so cute.

Whereabouts in Perth are you from? I live down near Bunbury. Always nice to see a fellow West Australian smurfer. :D
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby purplesmurfette » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 pm
Hello Linda,
I live in Kalamunda. Its in the hills.
Thanks, From Cindy

Postby FlamingO » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:23 am
Hi Cindy :hiya:

:welcome: to the forum, glad you found us :D
Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:12 pm
Hello Rachel,
I collect other Smurfy items. PVC figurines, Plush Toys and some other Smurfy items. I only have a small collection compared to some of the other collections I have seen. It is getting bigger though! :)

Thanks, From Cindy
Excellent to hear Cindy, I am sure we will all look forward to helping you and seeing your collection grow. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:43 pm
:welcome: Cindy

Good luck with trading your pogs and jams :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:30 am
Hi Cindy,

I know where Kalamunda is. :D My parents live in Beckenham (near Cannington) and the inlaws live in Thornlie so not too far away from you.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login