Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Keko » Sun May 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Hello:

My name is Jon, from Logroño (Spain), I´m 25 years old, and I´m a smurf collector just from 5 years ago, when my close friend presented me 2 smurfs for Christmas, and from them I started to buy smufs from differents cities of Spain, but in Spain is so dificult to find smurfs on the shops, so you must to look for smufs in markets or second hand shops. or abroad.

First think that I want to say you is that my english is very very poor, but I will try to improve it, to can speak better with all of you.

The second think that I want to tell you it´s that the reason why I´m today writting you. I will tell you a very nice history.

24 March 2007 I was in Madrid Airport, and I looked a boy with 2 bags with some painted smurfs, and of course I started to persecute him (I´m very curious) at the end I asked him about the bag.....He was Joaquin from Spain too, I´m sure you know him, he just arrived from Passion 2.007, we were speaking just about 10 minutes beacuse my airplane was departing, but Joaquin gave me his email adrress and telephone number. this night we started to speak by messenger everynight until today, and now I have a new friend of course.

He teach me a lot, every day I´m asking him about smufs, and he told me that I must to be a member of this forum, beacuse always he is speaking about you, so today I´m here, and I hope for long time....

I love the smurfs figures, I don´t have a big collection, my colletion is very small just 550 figures, but I love it.

Sorry beacuse my email is so long, but I want to tell you a lot things, but we have time, no?,

See you soon, and I hope fine in this forum a very good friend like Joaquin.

A huge hug from Logroño.

Jon

Postby Rachel » Sun May 13, 2007 1:49 pm
Hello Jon, welcome aboard. :welcome:

We have already heard about you and how nice you are from Joaquin so it really is wonderful to see you joining us here. I will look forward to hearing more about your smurfs and how you started collecting. I am sure you will make lots of new smurfy friends here. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Pitufo » Sun May 13, 2007 1:50 pm
Hi, Jon!!!!!!! :welcome: You have finally logged in!!!!!

Thanks for all your kind words!!!!Hope to see you again soon (perhaps in october :) :) :) ), and to see you here everyday!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 13, 2007 1:53 pm
:welcome: Jon,
it's wonderful that you have decided to join Blue Cavern.. :wave2:

I hope you will like it here...there is a lot of information about smurfs out here on Blue Cavern and we usually have a great time :) :)

I don't think your English is very bad and I am sure it will improve over time :D

Great to have another Smurf collector from Spain :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sun May 13, 2007 2:03 pm
Hi Jon

Welcome on board. :-D
Hope you like it here. :D
Bad English ???? I don't think so.
And smurfcollectors always understand eachother !!!!

Tintin

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2007 2:06 pm
:welcome: Jon !

I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum ! It is a great place to learn about smurfs and we do have a good time too ! It is so nice you met Joaquin at the airport, he is a really great guy, and i am glad he is a new friend for you !

We shall speak again for sure :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Sun May 13, 2007 5:44 pm
A great guy??? Thanks Graham!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

It was funny the "meeting" at the airport:it was the beginning of a good friendship...I was wearing all my smurfy decorations on my jacket, and my smurfy bags full of new smurfy purchases, when I noticed a guy was coming fast to me: are you a collector of smurfs? :relieved: WOUGH!!!!!!I thought he was going to ask me where I did buy my red hearts pullover!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby FlamingO » Sun May 13, 2007 11:12 pm
Hi Jon :hiya:

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Great to have you here :-D

:cheers:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2007 12:50 am
A great guy??? Thanks Graham!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I thought he was going to ask me where I did buy my red hearts pullover!!!!!!!!
No, No, not the pullover ! Take the smurfs please ! :) :) It is great that you both met up Joaquin, its nice to have smurfy friends to chat to :D

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon May 14, 2007 6:29 am
:welcome: Jon
Hope you enjoy yourself here :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 14, 2007 8:17 am
Hi Jon

Welcome to the forum and nice to see another Spanish member on here. Joaquin is very well liked on this forum and any friend of Joaquin is most welcome on this forum

I hope you like it and make many new friends on here

Dyar

Postby smurfer » Mon May 14, 2007 12:00 pm
:welcome:
Wecome Jon !
Hope you have a great time here !!

Postby southernyacht » Mon May 14, 2007 12:02 pm
Hello Jon :hiya:

Hope you have a great time here!!

(and your English is MUCH better than my Spanish :lol: )
Cathy x :cat:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 14, 2007 9:08 pm
(and your English is MUCH better than my Spanish :lol: )
I second that!!!!

:welcome: :hiya: JON!! It is wonderful to see you have joined our forum... I hope you will like it here as much as we do and please ask as many questions as you like. We would love to see pics of your collection as well if you have not already posted them :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Tue May 15, 2007 2:50 am
Welcome to the forum Jon..any smurfy friend of Joaquins is more than welcome here..hope to see you at the next smurfy passion in Belgium :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 16, 2007 2:10 am
:welcome: to bluecavern, Jon :D

Enjoy your stay as much as I do, but beware: It's very addictive!!! :D

Postby Michelle » Wed May 16, 2007 2:44 am
Hi Jon,

Welcome on the greatest smurfboard of the world.
I've heard about you and I'm sure we will be friends in no time.

And when you don't know the right word in english, jus write it in the smurflanguage. :-D

Hope to see you in october!

Michelle
Postby jrparadine » Thu May 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Hi Jon,
Welcome aboard! It's nice to see the group is growing with such smurfy people.

I have been into smurfs since I was five, and after a few years of not collecting, to get back into it, and to find a great board like this where everyone has fun and is very supportive, well it just makes the world so much better!

You will love everyone here and find that we are all eager to help!

So speak right up, ask questions and share your collection and tell us about yorself!

My mantra is " The only dumb question is one you don't ask!"

And as for your worry about English, it's almost considered to be second nature, cuz we all understand what you are saying!

By the way my names Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby attombomb7 » Fri May 18, 2007 10:31 am
hi jon!

welcome! so glad we have another new smurfer! I think it must be

fate! for you to meet our Joaquin! who is one of our most favourite

Spanish smurf collectors! He is a super person and I'm sure he/we

will all help you with what ever you wish to know or learn or find.!

Welcome!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Pitufo » Sat May 19, 2007 10:56 am
I know Jon is a very busy guy to answer your kind words for him and even for me (THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)....But he is not so busy to have time to send me a present for my birthday: look at this pic. It is a lovey fake smurfette, isn´t it? He showed to me time ago, and I fell in love with her...I received yesterday, and I am the happiest guy in the world...

JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 2

Login